Chapter 2

Rain could feel someone, something, watching her. She just didn't know from where, it was driving her insane!
Maybe if I turn my T.V on, the feeling will go away.
She grabbed the remote for her T.V. off the beside table, she was flicking through the channels, not really paying attention. Until she noticed a shadow. A shadow that was from a person, but not her. She froze, her breath got caught in her throat. Someone was in her house. In her room. She was no longer safe within the walls of her house.
She jumped out of bed and turned on the light. There was nobody there..
It was probably just me being paranoid.. That's all. Nobody is in here. I'm safe. I'm fine.
She turned back to her door, but jumped back and screamed. "Tyler! What are you doing in here?" Her heart was pounding, all because of her stupid brother who didn't know how to mind his own business. "I know how you are at night. I was coming to check to see if you were ok. If you were alseep.." She couldn't help but feel bad, she didn't need, or want, him to worry about her.
"I'm fine bub. Go to bed." They said their good night's then she turned everything for the night.

Casesar and Rain were at their lockers when he looked over at her, "Rain, it looks like you haven't slept in days. What's going on?" She looked at him then slowly closed her locker, "Nothing. I'm fine," she forced a smile on her face, "See. One hundred percent fine." Caesar gave her a strange look but accepted what she said anyway, only to let her think she won.
They were walking down the hallway, when she felt it. She felt like she was being watched, followed even. She stopped and grabbed Caesar's arm gently, he knew the look she was giving him because he's seen it several times before. He wrapped his arm around her shoulders and they continued to walk to their first block.
She forgot all about the feeling of someone watching her when he did stuff like that. But, he hated it. It made his vision blurry, his heart, pound, he's even wanted to kill Caesar over her. She was his, wether everyone knew it or not. She was. He's always loved her, even if she didn't know he existed.