Why? The first of many questions .

No one on earth has all the answers. You're gonna feel like giving up in life, over & over , each time leaves a scar. Those scars can remind you of one of two things. The past is near your life isnt worth it or this is why you need to keep going. The weak hear the former. The strong go on. You have been to hell & back so many times for people you love, driven by compassion born with the a huge heart, a pure & kind fragile soul. A soul that only dances in the sunshine or a soul that weathered the storms aligned with the desert from the past that you may have been dragged through. This is not for the weak. Not this life. We all feel weak sometimes. That doesn't make you a quitter. Some will drag you down and if you allow it, they have power over you. You let them eat at you or you get up and become something from nothing. Something that makes you thrive in the face of fear, chaos, and distress. You will fall again. You will go through things you can't fathom the motives of others. You say you're fine but your puffy face says otherwise. First you get a hug, a kiss, a smile. Then come lies. You pull through. It never ends. Eventually.. That makes you wanna die. But do you deserve to die when you lose it all? You'll hit rock bottom. Life laughs later, that wasn't rock bottom. You'll go way under. Why me? Who the hell are you to judge? No one understands me so they? Do I want anyone to understand, am I strong enough to trust anyone anymore? Will I ever be ok after this? Should I listen to that voice telling me people will never change? Can I do this on my own? Where were they when I needed them? Toss that out of mind. You know the answer.

Your heart still beats. It, too, gets weak. It's a vessel of the battlefield of life. This isnt the life you chose. Or this is the life you were made to swing back at with that heart of steele within you. Maybe thats why you love so hard you don't ask yourself why from the start. Some are there for you in your mind. Some have never been present in your battle. Someone will be there at the last second when You need it. If you do everything you can they got you no matter what.  You start to believe the lies you tell yourself. A wayard soldier loves. It loves so much more than it actually lives. The world is full of significant chances to give hope to The fallen. Hope fades. It becomes disappointments in disguise. It turns into a tsunami of disappointment. The world becomes cigarette stains on a masterpiece of all you've built. You love your world. But the world won't love You back. You become numb to all the reality you see. Reality that your love has been taken for granted, you keep going & believe the lies you tell yourself. The blood in your veins that tells you anything can be shaken off you see the storm ahead and you know you can get through thia ine too, unscathed. You believe the lies you tell yourself.. You become bulletproof. You give & give & get nothing in return but more pain & heartache. Your soul begins to drown as your bleed out when your mind knows they're breathing just fine without you. Only the strong know what it is to be empty inside. Why cant you get it right? Do you deserve this? You ask yourself why you cant stop. They feed on your pain. You have no choice, you have to choose. Are you gonna sink or swim? You know what you must do. You came from nothing. You made it this far. Let that be your fuse to cleanse the blood away through the muddy water of their deceit & watch it become clay. That empty feeling? It's from giving your all in your battles so there's no thing left inside. Don't take this lightly it can kill you. Do the right thing & free yourself from the weight of what was wings from a broken soul that's been on you all along & can finally be whole. You'll soar like a warrior & life will finally make sense. The final answer? Absolution. You chose yourself.  Youre emoty bevause there really is nothing left in you to give. You have to get yourself back & you will. Ince you realize this, it makes sense... & finally victorious, you're worth so much more than you knew and have all you could ever want or need, never will you feel that emptiness again.