Just a normal day...nearly

Gee's POV

He was standing there...Happy, smiling and laughing. He was there with all his friends. Why can't he notice me? I want him to notice me. He must notice me. Oh no. There she is. His girlfriend. Jamia fucking Nestor. Not only is she ugly, she's a fucking whore. She's cheated on Frank like 4 times now, but he doesn't notice. I can't get mad at him. He's my angel after all. I love it when he laughs and looks down, how he would talk with his hands, how he'd use patterns while writing.. He's magnificent, but he hardly notices things. That's what makes him so unique. Why can't he be mine? "Gerard, are you listening?" My brother Mikey waves his hand in front of my face. "Huh, what?" I say mildly confused. "You need to stop that Gee. You look like a fucking creep!" Little does he know.."Gee, did you hear that someone broke into Frank's house two days ago?" A small smirk appears on my face. "Yes, Mikes..That's bad.."

He's not going to be home for a while

I know where he lives

His window is open

I'm not going to

I have to

I did it

His room is tidy

I need a shirt of his

I smile as I hug myself. I broke in.I took his Iron Maiden shirt. It's like he's hugging me and holding me close. I can smell his cologne..It feels like home..He feels like home. I must make him mine. No matter what it'll take. He's MINE. I need him...