A/N That Will Destroy Your... It Won't Destroy Anything, Really.

As I've stated before, I'll be completely rewritting the plot for this... semi empty room we're in...

That was dumb.

From the top!

"As I've stated before, I'll be completely rewritting this book's plot."

No, I don't think the first sentence counted as a joke nor even had the slightest bit of humor... not that I'm desperately trying to be funny, haha.... hahahah...

Anywhooligan, there's this new plot (a locked room scenario, much like this book) that I've magically conjured in my mind and I was thinking of just making a new book for this new plot. But having two "locked room" scenario stories will be... a bit weird.. I think..?

Anywhale, let's get back to the topic.

***I forgot to update this, it's been a draft for a week or something, lol. So, fastforward to the decision...***

I've decided that I'll continue writing this book! Yeeeey. Yeah...

Chapter 4 will be coming soon in bookstores near youuuuuu- no it isn't.

Actually, I think nobody likes to read this... hmm.. that's sad. In any case, I'll continue to update this 'cause I like the story.

Wow, of course I'd like the story, duh, I made it!.... now that's just sad, ain't it?