3 : bonding

it's night time and it's nearly their bedtime. well, yoongi's bedtime is anytime but, you know what i mean.

i decided to let them sleep in my room because, one, i don't have any spare rooms, two, i can't leave little kook alone, and three, i have a king sized bed. what could possibly go wrong?

they changed their clothes to little onesies. jungkook wore an iron man onesie. i mentally screamed. like , who wouldn't, right?

once they're finished, i took out my phone and asked them to stand next to each other. i took a picture and saved it.

the reason i'm taking pictures is because when they have new parents, i could print all of these and put them all into an album.

they jumped on my bed except for little jungkook. he struggled climbing up my tall bed. i scooped him up and put him to bed. the bed is now occupied with seven little boys.

"where will you sleep, noona?" little namjoon asked.

"don't worry, dear. i'm gonna sleep on the floor tonight. you just sleep okay?"

"won't your body hurt?" little hoseok asked.

"don't worry, i'll be fine." i smiled a sincere smile. they smiled back and went to sleep.

i changed my clothes to my pajamas and set up my sleeping place for the night.

i'm lucky i have a thin mattress that i use to bring everytime i'm on a holiday. i laid it down on the floor and took out a blanket.

we all drifted to dreamland.

-

i opened my eyes and stretched. after stretching i feel someone's presence beside me. i look to my side to see hoseok sleeping peacefully.

i smiled at the scene. 'maybe he had a nightmare last night. cute.'

i slowly stood up and i covered hoseok with my blanket. i took my towel and went in my bathroom.

i did my morning routine and showered. i put on some shorts and a purple t-shirt. i tied up my hair into spacebuns.

right after i tied my last bun, i heard a yawn. i turned around to see little jungkook sitting up, rubbing his eyes.

"aw, is little jungkook awake?" i said as i walked up to the bed.

he stopped running his eyes and looked at me with a blank face, nodding. i picked him up and brought him to the bathroom to brush his teeth.

after that, i let him to wake up his brothers. they all woke up except for yoongi. i needed to poke his sides to wake him up. he eventually woke up while giggling non-stop.

after they all washed up, we had breakfast. i'm not that great of a cook but i still can make them kimchi fried rice.

after eating, i took a picture of them finishing their meal. since today was sunday, we went out and did some gardening.

well, we're not really planting anything but i gave them all a chance to water my plants and that's my chance to take a picture.

i'm gonna plan to do a vegetable garden in my backyard, so that these cuties can do some outdoor activities with me on every sunday!

we went back inside and watched tv. we watched some pororo and sang along to the songs.

after binge watching some pororo, we all fell asleep on the couch. it was the best day ever.

+ guys im updating my mystic messenger and sjsbjddhoed it so sloooow and im so mad +