Pt. 9 Seeing Things

.

               "Hm..."

               "What is it sir?" 

               "I want to know more about the four of them..." 

               "Yes, Dr. Gaster..." 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sami's POV)

        As we were walking back to Alphys' lab, Papyrus and Dg were talking while Sans was walking along side them. I, on the other hand, picked up the pace, walking up ahead a little. I was having a hard time wrapping my mind around the things I had been seeing, I've been seeing these visions for a while now, and I have not said anything about it. This didn't bother me...until now, anyways... Dg hasn't been seeing any visions, and I didn't tell her that I had been seeing such things because the last thing I need is for her to worry about me.

When sans and I had touched hands earlier... when all the memories flooded back, the only thing that I'd noticed was that it wasn't in the perspective of someone we know, I saw Sans, Papyrus, Dg, and even Alphys... I saw myself in the visions as well when the memories came, but it doesn't make sense as to who saw these memories, as if I was seeing in someone else's eyes...but who? I thought about this for a while before something caught my eye.

I looked up ahead and I saw a man, his body didn't look like a person's body, it looked more like a blob with a cloak of goop. I thought I was seeing things again as I rubbed my eyes, and looked for him again to find nothing. I sighed and mumbled to myself. "I must be going crazy..."

"Hey, You feeling okay?" I was startled by Sans appearing by my side, I didn't even hear him approach me.

"Y-yeah...I'm fine." I calmed down a little.

"You sure? you look a little rattled."

I giggled a little at the pun, and sighed. "I can't help but feel like there's someone else was in the lab with us, like someone is constantly watching us, no one believes me though..."

"Whelp, I guess I'll be the First one to say 'I believe you,' " He shrugs.

"You do?" My multi-coloured ears perk up.

"Yeah, I know someone's was in there with us...I can just feel it in my bones"

I forced a giggle, and rolled my eyes at the perfectly timed pun.

"Anyways... do you know who?"

"Sadly, no" Sans shook his head.

"Hm...Alright." I shrugged and rubbed the back of my head nervously.

"Well, Let's hurry up and get back to alphy's lab, huh?" Sans smiled, patting my shoulder, I nodded and smiled ever so lightly.

The Rest of the walk was fairly quiet, and the vibe the whole way there seemed kind of...Awkward. Well, other than Dg and papyrus giggling over little secrets in the background. As we approached the lab, Dg ran up to the lab doors, and opened them loudly, startling Alphys. She was watching her Human Show, "Mew Mew Kissy Cutie".

Alphys whipped around, staring at us. With noodles dangling from her mouth, she quickly slurped up her noodles, before clearing her throat awkwardly, and spoke in her usual quivering voice.

"H-Hi y-you guys!" She stuttered, clearly startled by our entrance, as she reached for her remote, and paused her show.

"Hi Alphys!~" Dg exclaimed excitedly, It was out of character for her to be acting so...Gleeful. Normally she was calm and collected.