Reader x John Egbert - Christnas Present

MERRY CHRISTMAS HERE'S YOUR PRESENT SORRY IF HOMESTUCK ISN'T YOUR CUP OF TEA ALSO SORRY IT'S LATE I'M GONNA GO SLEEP

-~:~-

"WOO CHRISTMAS!" You shouted, walking down the stairs carefully with your eyes closed.

"You can open your eyes _______, we've been waiting for you." Your mum laughed. You opened your eyes to see your parents... and a complete stranger sitting very close to the tree. He had black hair and blue eyes rimmed by glasses, and there was a large blue ribbon around his neck.

"Mum, dad," you started, your gaze not straying from the tanned boy. "Who the ever loving shiitake mushroom is sitting under the tree?"

"I'm John Egbert!" The boy smiled, showing his overbite. "Merry Christmas, _______!" He was even wearing his God Tier pyjamas. You rapidly started fixing your hair, glancing between your parents and John. "Your hair is fine," your favourite Homestuck character reassured you.

"Um... Can someone explain to me how John freakin' Egbert is here and, you know, not in Homestuck?" You asked, sitting down a few metres away from the tree.

"John can explain it better than us. We need to call your grandparents so they can come over so you can open the rest of your presents." Your mother replied, giving you a knowing look and a wink as she led your father out of the room.

You and John stared at each other awkwardly before he broke the silence. "I like your pyjamas."

You looked down, remembering that you were wearing pyjamas that reminded you of John's God Tier pyjamas. "Thanks, we kind match. So how DID you get here?"

"Green Sun. I'm from a web comic in your world, right?" You nodded. "So you'd know about it. Anyways, in my world, you're in a book series. You're actually my favourite character. And when I got the chance to meet you, well, would you pass it up?"

"That's weird. You're my favourite Homestuck character."

"I kinda realised," he laughed, nodding to your pyjamas. You blushed, looking down into your lap. "So are you going to open your other presents?"

"Not really allowed to. My grandparents have to come over before I can start unwrapping my presents." You smiled, "But I'm pretty sure that rule is null when it comes to people. So you can take the bow off."

He laughed, untying the ribbon. "It'd probably look better on you." He moved closer so that your knees were touching his. "May I?" He asked, gesturing to the ribbon.

"O-okay," you stuttered, your face heating up slightly. He leaned forward, gently tying the ribbon into a bow.

"Yeah, it looks way better on you, _______." He smiled, leaning back a little bit. You were pretty sure you resembled a tomato now. "Can I tell you something if you promise to not freak out?"

"What would I freak out about? We both know a lot of stuff about each other." You replied, hoping that he didn't know about your massive crush on him.

John's face went slightly red, "You might already know this, but I have a crush on you," he murmured, not meeting your eyes. You smiled, bringing a hand to his cheek. He looked up, and must have seen something in your eyes, because John closed the gap between the two of you and kissed you.

You closed your eyes as his lips hesitantly moved against yours, gently responding to the kiss. It was clear that you were both inexperienced, but neither of you cared. The hand on John's cheek slid into his fluffy hair, bringing the two of you closer together. He licked across your bottom lip, asking without words to deepen the kiss. You let him, his tongue slipping into your mouth as he moved you closer. You suddenly realised you were straddling him, and hoped to all the holy powers that your parents wouldn't walk in. Luckily for you, they didn't, and you soon forgot about your parents as John broke away,  turning his attention to your neck as his arms tightened around your waist. He gently nibbled and sucked your neck, eventualy finding a spot that made you moan quietly when he sucked there. Your hands were tangled deeply in John's dark hair, giving you an advantage as you gently pulled him away from your neck. "I love you," you smiled at John, who grinned back. "Please tell me you'll be able to visit me..."

"Jade said that there are multiple ways to cross universes,  the Green Sun being the easiest. She told me she'd look into the other ways while I came to visit you." He murmured, pecking your nose. "So yes, I will visit you again."

"Thank god," you sighed, leaning your forehead against his. "Hey John?"

"Yeah?"

"Merry Christmas, darling."