Zylia: The End! Cinder: Good...

They basked in each other's quiet companionship for a few moments. "Look... it's the sunset." CinderTheDragon lifted her head at BerdarTheDragon's words to behold the dying sun's salmon radiance. "How beautiful." After a moment of silence, he said quietly and seriously, "It's destiny, isn't it. Us, together." She clasped his firm hand and murmured in response, "A love this true must be fated to be." He brought their clasped hands to his lips. "As long as the world goes on, as long as time flows... we will be together."

CinderTheDragon sighed with contentment and brought him closer. She gazed at the beautifulblonde rays of the falling sun, thinking about everything that had transpired on this day and all that would pass between them.

"You'll hurt your eyes doing that," BerdarTheDragon added. CinderTheDragon looked at him instead. "I love you, BerdarTheDragon." "I love you too, CinderTheDragon." Their lips met, and pea-colored strands met azure ones, aflame in the dying light. The sand was their witness and the rumbling ocean their approving audience, and BerdarTheDragon, her eternally faithful lover. CinderTheDragon thought to herself that nothing could be more perfect in the world.