Chapter 4

I threw my phone and keys onto the bed, closely followed by myself. As I fell onto the bed my phone flew upwards bouncing onto the floor with a hideous slap.

"Can you not?" I heard Zaynah's voice radiating from the other side of the room, "you're ruining the shot."

"You're ruining my life."

"True." She replied going back to filming her video with Liz. I hated that they used my room for their god damn videos. I wanted to sleep, they wanted to film, this was my room. I would be victorious.

"Zaynah, Liz, I love you both. Now piss off." I said sitting up from my bed. I wasn't sure what video they were filming but it must have been exiting. Instead of responding to me they just yelled and screamed. I watched in utter confusion as Zaynah leant over the side of her chair and grabbed Liz by the arm.

"Oh my god!" She yelled.

"I'm guessing that this isn't about me banishing you both from my room."

"Jackson just shared our video on Twitter." Liz gasped clapping her hands like a fucking seal.

"He's got some serious stalking issues." I replied sitting up on my bed. I lent over and grabbed the 2 litre bottle of Pepsi I had hidden between my bed and my bedside draws. I took a large gulp from the slightly warm, completely flat drink.

"Is that.." I looked up as Zaynah spoke, "the bottle from the kitchen that went 'missing'" she asked, her jaw slightly lowered. Lizzy was still flapping around like a fish with excitement. I slowly lowered the bottle from my lips, screwed on the cap and placed it back.

"No."

Zaynah looked.

"What bottle?" I asked.

She stared at me with a look that could kill.

"I despise you."

"Jackson is stalking you." I reminded her, that was enough to make her forget what had just happened. She slapped a hand over her mouth muttering 'Oh my god' under her breath.

I stood up and walked over to where they both say at my computer desk. I looked at the laptops that sat on my desk, the black one had a paused music video on it, I knew they were filming.

"You do realise that your camera's still rolling?"

"GD can wait, read." Liz said pointing to the other laptop.

The green one had Twitter open. On it I saw the tweet they were talking about, it was one of their videos they had uploaded just after the whole Jackson tweeting me thing. The video was them doing hair and makeup on me using Korean beauty products their audience had sent, I had absolutely hated it. Not only did I have to start the video with a completely naked face, I looked like a complete idiot afterwards.

Seeing that Jackson had shared this video made me completely mortified.

"Oh my god. No. You uploaded that video." I asked glaring at both of them.

"Yeah, it was a good video." Zaynah replied.

I glared at her, "I was shirtless the whole video!"

"Liz blurred your bra out."

Liz nodded still shocked from what was happening.

"Guys please take the video down!" I cringed, the whole video I had sat with a glum face being assaulted with beauty products. "I look like a clown."