Perfect crime.

I had a marvelous life. I had a caring wife called Jenny, two kids called William and Claire, a beautiful house in Vegas and another one in Mexico.
   Everything was perfect until... all of a sudden, I was alone in the middle of the night, in the middle of the street. Suddenly, while I was walking, two boys appeared in a motorcycle. They were wearing black jackets and blue jeans. I didn't trust them so I hid behind a dustbin. I had lost them; they were out of sight.
Few minutes later, someone knocked me down. When I got out of my shock and looked at them, I realized that my family were with them!

   Suddenly, I woke up in a sweet shop, I just thought -What the hell?!- I stared at them! They were there. The two boys and my family. As I was so furious with those awful, stupid boys, I started to eat some candies.
.
   Time passed. Those guys picked a gun and my lovely kids started to cry so, as I didn't have a gun, I picked up some sweet lollipops. So... I began to run towards where they were. I gave each of them a lollipop, and they became good people.

   I know this story doesn't make any sense, it is just for you to laugh... JAJAJA

     Now...True stories begin...