Social nightmare.

I had had an unhappy relationship with a guy named Ted for 2 years. When I decided to end with it, he didn't  like the idea, so he began to stalk me. It was horrible, I had to close my account on Facebook and Instagram because of the horrible and threatening messages I was receiving. I was so scared that I couldn't leave my house without the feeling that someone was following me. My social life died. I stopped seeing my friends and somehow I disconnected myself from the world... The only way I found to escape from that horrible nightmare was by leaving town and starting a new life.
      So there I was now. I had moved into a small village and started working at a restaurant, as a waitress. One day while I was working, I met a nice guy and he asked me out for dinner. On the big night, I was bit nervous. Luckily, I hadn't received any messages from Ted in two months . However, I didn't think going out at night was a great idea. But it had been a while since I last had had any fun, so I accepted his invitation.
We went to a new restaurant called Usef. I was really excited. I decided to order a salad. We had a friendly conversation, but in the middle of the evening I got a text from a blocked number. When I read it, my heart almost stopped beating:
"YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD ESCAPE FROM ME? YOU WERE WRONG"
were the words written on the screen. I quickly ran out of the restaurant without giving any explanation. I decided that it was the end. I couldn't  continue living like that .
So this is my story, and these are my last words...