The living doll.

It was a cold winter night. Suddenly, I heard a noise at the door "knock, knock!". I went over, but to my surprise, there was no one there, only a box that had the word "FRAGILE" written on it. I opened it and there was a doll inside.
Suddenly, it started to rain, so I carried it into my house and closed the door. I checked if there was any other note that could give me a hint of who had sent that weird doll, but there was nothing. I took it out of the box and put it on the top of a shelf. I wasn't worried. It was a doll. But I was totally wrong.
I was about to go to sleep when I heard weird noises coming from downstairs. It was like an old song that kept playing and playing. So I went downstairs to the kitchen and I realized that the doll wasn't in the place where I had left it. I began to walk around the house looking for it. I finally found her. She was sitting on the couch. I felt very scared, I mean, it isn't usual that a doll moves from place to place by itself.
The next day I threw the doll away into a dustbin. But when I returned to my house... I saw the doll sitting on the couch again! That was impossible....
All of a sudden, the doll opened her eyes and I swear I could see the devil inside her. I thought, who could be that evil to send "Death" to my house?