Chapter 4 ♡

The next day me and Harry planned to spend the day together for a sibling bonding day. I woke up around 12:00 which is pretty late for me, but I obviously needed it! I took a shower and while I was drying my hair there was a knock on my door. I turned the hair dryer off and answered it.  It was Harry and he was all dressed and ready to go. The thing that I love most about Harry is that he never gets impatient when I am getting ready, so he just sat on the corner of the bed and scrolled through his phone. When I was done I got dressed

(http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=108272175) and we headed down to the back of the hotel where the garage was, and got into yet another black car.

We decided that we wanted to go to a place where it wouldn’t be very crowded so we went to a little town about 45 minutes away from the hotel that had little shops on the side of the road. When we got there we just walked around and went into a couple of shops and bought some things. I mostly just got little souvenirs for my friends at home and that was really it. After a while we were both pretty hungry so we stopped at this cute little cafe. We sat and ate for a while until Harry informed me that he “really” had to have a wee and he would be right back. So he got up to pee and I just kind of sat alone and checked my phone until some really nice fans came over. They asked me for a picture and then they hung around and talked with me for awhile. When Harry got back they asked for a picture with him, thanked us, and then let us be. I would have been annoyed that they came over, but they were nice and chatted to me like my friends at home which made me less homesick. We ordered a dessert to share and then walked around the stores one last time before we headed back to the hotel.

During the ride back we blasted music as loud as it would go and sang loudly to it. I can sing and I have sang all of my life, but I don’t necessarily love to like Harry does. We sang to ‘Best Song Ever’ and other loud songs. We could tell that Preston (the security guard that drove us around) was getting annoyed, but we didn’t really care. It reminded me of some old times. When there would be a day off from school or just when me and Harry were alone at home, we would blast loud music and dance and sing to it. We still do it when he comes back from tour and it makes me really happy. When we got back to the hotel I went up into the boys room to hang out for the rest of the night. Me and the boys just sat around watching ‘Breaking Bad’ on tv. I cuddled with Harry on the couch and Louis sat next to me, the other boys on the other couch. We also watched some of the footage that would “potentially” be in This Is Us. This was exciting because I am going to be going to the premiere in a couple of weeks and I got to see most of the movie before then! We all laughed and watched that until it was over. None of us were really tired so we just told stories and made some popcorn so we could watch a movie. We ended up watching ‘The Heat’ , which was hilarious.

“Wow Lyd!”, Liam said, “You stayed awake this time!” Everyone laughed and gave me a round of applause. I took a bow going along with it. I actually wasn’t tired at all! I was finally kind of getting used to the time change. The boys told me that they had another recording session tomorrow so we would have to leave the hotel by 10. They also had a concert tomorrow too!  I was so excited.  After a little while I said goodnight to everyone and headed back up to my room.

When I got back up there I got ready for bed and called my mum. I really missed her even though I have talked to her everyday since I left. We talked about what i’ve been doing and how everyone was. We talked for at least two hours until she finally remembered about the time change. Its was three in the morning when we hung up, (so it was about noon time in the UK). I set my alarm for 8:30 so I could be up with enough time to get ready before we went to the recording studio, and then fell asleep.

Thanks for reading! Please leave any feedback and please follow!(: ♡