last day in 'paradise'

noahs p.o.v

audrey had been asleep for an hour, it was our last day here, so i had to pack soon. the tv had turned off so it was complete silence. i didnt want to have to have audrey move, so i just stayed there, humming ' my dear, my bride - sounds like harmony' .

"i like that song."

"JESUS CHRISTMAS! AUDREY YOU SCARED THE SH-T OUT OF ME!"

 audrey laughed.

"how ya' feel?"

"better, but i cant pack."

she groaned and laughed. i smiled.

"i will, but im not gonna pack your underies."

we both laughed. i got up and began to pack.

after packing i laid back down with audrey, who was grinning like a serial killer, once again, i should know.

"what?"

i asked curious.she laughed.

" im not sick anymore, im just tired. last night i started to feel better."

"ohh..you -, im just kidding, i could never be mad at you."

" i cant either."

we began to stare into each others eyes, i never knew how perfect her eyes were. in this moment, being close to her i began to analyze, her imperfections, her perfections and everything. i came to a conclusion that she had no imperfections. before i could start a new conversation, before i could say anything, or even know what i was doing ,i  kissed her.

I KISSED AUDREY FREAKIN' JENSEN! ....AND SHE KISSED BACK!

we continued to kiss, until we needed air.

"umm..what doe-"

"noah, please be my boyfriend."

i was stunned by the blunt answer. but i smiled.

"yes! i mean..yeah sure."

she giggled and soon fell asleep on my arm.a couple minutes, charlie and jo walked by, smirking , i soon saw jo hand charlie a twenty dollar bill, ill ask them later, but for now..im going to live in the moment, with audrey.,

---------------------

sorry for not posting in a couple of days :3 enjoy! FINALLY NAUDREY ACTION!

-serenity