Chapter 26

Harry's POV:

Louis wakes up in the middle of the night with a killer headache. I gently push him off of me and get him a glass of water. He falls asleep with the glass in his hand.

"Goodmorning sunshine," Louis wakes me, poking my side. I groan and turn over. He kisses my neck lightly until I get too ticklish and squirm.

"What time is it?" I rasp, clearing my throat from the foggy morning voice.

"It's nine." I feel the bed wiggle and Louis rushes into the bathroom. I grimace at the sound of puking. He shouldn't have drunk so much last night.

He comes out wiping his mouth on the back of his hand and looking a little green. I sit up carefully, still disoriented with sleep.

"I have an extra toothbrush." I walk past him and into the bathroom and flush the toilet. I open the cabinet and hand him one of my extra toothbrushes. He thanks me and I leave as he's applying toothpaste to the bristles.

"Hey Louis do you want some breakfast?" I call from the kitchen. I don't have any food items for breakfast except for the pancake mix, but I could always call room service.

Louis stumbles into the kitchen, sitting at the island and moaning. He nods slightly and I pour him another glass of water. He thanks me and sips it.

"I'll call room service." I smile at Louis as I dial the number. I order pancakes with extra butter and syrup, with a side of fruit and some orange juice, and sausage. My mouth waters as I think about it. The woman tells me it will be up in a moment and I give her my room number.

Louis grins at me as I lean against the counter.

"Wait. Don't you have to work today?" It's a Monday.

Louis shrugs. "I called in sick before you woke up. Hangovers aren't friendly when it comes to work. And I'd rather spend my day here with you anyway."

I blush. "You're not so bad yourself." Louis lays his head in his hands and groans.

"I'm never drinking again." He moans.

I chuckle. "Yes you are."

"We'll see." Louis sticks his tongue out at me. He looks down at his attire, just my shirt and his underwear.

"When did I put this on?" He smiles. "It smells like you."

He doesn't remember anything last night? I laugh. "And what do I smell like exactly?"

Louis stands up and I gulp as he walks around the island, putting his hand on my arm and laying his head in my chest. "Like soap. And cinnamon." I lay my hand on his back and he looks up at me.

"So you don't remember anything last night?" Louis shakes his head.

"Well I remember a request to give me road head," I begin, Louis grinning and blushing. "And someone kept running away from me."

I bend down to kiss Louis' neck repeatedly, Louis giggling and sliding his hands in my back pocket. I hum against his neck and he squeezes my bum.

Louis leans back a little, pulling my lips off of his neck and instead letting me kiss his lips.

"Harry I-" Louis begins, but he's cut off by the doorbell chiming.

I curse and go to answer it, taking the cart of food and not permitting access to the man in the uniform. I shut the door and leave the cart where it is.

I grab Louis and drag him into the living room, tossing him easily on the couch and falling on top of him. He makes an "oof" noise but doesn't complain as I shove my tongue in his mouth. Louis rakes his hand down my chest and I groan.

"You took care of me," he smiles sweetly. "I was sloshed and you took care of me."

I take in his messy hair, his flushed cheeks, and his bright eyes. He's warm and smells like me and lays there in my clothes. 

"I like taking care of you." I press my forehead to his, but my words aren't enough. "I like you. I really, really like you." 

He smiles back, but I've known him for a bit now and I know it's not his usual smile. Was he not expecting me to say that?

"Thank you," he says, but it's with a sad undertone. "For everything." Sad, but kind. He wiggles and I take it as my sign to stand up. 

"Our food is getting cold," he says, leaning down and kissing my head. Louis takes my hands and he takes the cart into the kitchen and begins to set out the plates.

We eat in silence, but it's not uncomfortable like it should be. I watch Louis as he chews on his pancakes, his jawline ever so present as he tightens and loosens it.

I'm almost finished when Louis sets down his fork and swallows his current bite. "I've been thinking about something," he smiles.

I raise an eyebrow. "What?" I say between a bite of fruit.

"I don't know why I just thought of this, but I've been thinking about this for a while now and I think that I'm going to go through with it." I wait for him to continue.

"I'm getting my lip pierced." I choke on my food. Louis comically stands up and pats my back.

He takes his plate and puts it back on the cart. I shift in my seat, the idea of Louis with a piercing doing sinful things to my imaginations. The piercing between my lips, the cold metal always present as we kiss, his piercing running up and down my dick as he blows me...

Yeah. I approve.

"It's- I... Yeah. That'd be hot." I blurt. Louis takes my now empty plate and adds it to the pile, smirking.

My mind is still racing, the thoughts of Louis' piercing causing the tent in my boxers to grow. I gulp. I need to do something about this. I walk through my options, then it hits me.

"I'm going to go shower." I stand up abruptly. Louis scoffs.

"Why? Are you going anywhere?" Louis sits back down. I cough.

"I... Um..." I try coming up with a lie. "You wanted a piercing right? So why wait? Let's go right now!"

Louis laughs. "Are you serious?"

"Yeah. It's your day off, so might as well. I'll even let you hold my hand," I smile, trying to wrap things up so I can relieve myself.

Louis shrugs. "Alright. Yeah, why not."

I nearly sprint to the bathroom, immediately slamming the door and stripping. I turn the hot water on and wait for the shower head to activate so it adds noise to cover up mine. I bite my lip anxiously and lean against the glass, wrapping my hand around myself.

I grunt as I pump rapidly, shaking and I would fall if my knees weren't locked. I run my thumb along my tip and begin to sweat as the hot water engulfs me in steam and heat.

It doesn't take much to get myself off, and I'm coming onto the glass before I can comprehend what's happening. I imagine Louis' piercing rubbing the side of my mouth as my cum streaks along the walls of the shower.

I grunt one last time and collapse on the seat, my breathing much faster than average.

There's a knock on the door. "Harry? Are you okay?"

~~ Author's Note ~~

So I know that I don't always reply to you guys but I read every single comment!! Thank you so much for reading and commenting!! I love you so much!!