more writingggg

Sleep.

She yawned, it had been 7 hours since she had laid her head on her pillow and tried to sleep. Her eyes were wide and blood shot. She wanted to go to sleep but everything in her instinct told her death would await her. Tears began to form in the corners of her eyes. She wanted to scream daddy or mommy but she had none. She is an orphan. Clink! A small one of her trinkets fell from the shelf. She took a couple shallow breaths as she could not manage deep ones, she reached towards the light switch. Flick! The lights went on and it slightly stung her eyes but what she saw made her pay no attention to the sensation. A shadowy figure stood in front of her. Its arms to its sides, its whole body looked shadowy and dark almost unseen. But one part stood out from the whole figure, its face. The face of this t-thing is true horror. Its grotesque, horrible, face made the girl break out into deep hard sobs that shook her whole body. It stared at her, ooze pouring out of its dollish looking eyes. Long sharp looking tusks sticking out of its mouth. Deep jagged claws seemed to emerge from its almost skeletal hands.

"I-I'm gunna die aren't I?" Liana asked shaking not just because she was sobbing but because she was scared.Her sharp blue eyes looked up at the horrible monster infront of her.Its mouth almost moved then stoped.Its eyes stared into hers. Finally the liana couldn't take it any more she pulled out her knife and made a wild slash into what looked like the things throat. It didn't even flinch it just kept staring that awful stare. Slowly it reached out it hand and grabbed her throat. Liana thrashed in a desperate attempt to get out of its iron tight grip. Its dark shadowy hand was ice cold to the touch. Liana cried out. The tears that had once shaken her had disappeared replaced with the thought of, what next? The thing drew her close to what someone would call its mouth and uttered a word in a creaking, old, leaving voice.

"Sleep. Sleep. Sleep, my child and you will see your mother and father."

Liana's eyes fell shut immediately.

The next morning the cops had come to investigate the stench of death coming from lianas room. What they found was a body laying on the ground. It was liana's, she was laying there with the back of her shirt ripped and the words 'Sleep' cut in long jagged gashes as if the fingernails from it had inflicted them.

"Sleep"