Chapter 1

Aiden's P.O.V
“Ok, you guys need to stop.” i said “Just because i'm gay doesn’t mean that you have the right to try to set me up with every guy that shows the slightest hint of homosexuality."

I was playing GTA 5 with my friends Caleb and Mason. I was starting to regret coming out simply because of all the horrible puns about my straightness,or in my case, lack there of.

“But Carter is totally gay for you!” Whined Mason

“Yeah!” Chimed in Caleb

“That's not how it works.” I reply “ You don't turn gay for somebody”

“Fine. But he does like you.” Said Caleb

“No he doesn't.” I say “Even if he was gay, I don't think that he knows that I exist.”

“I have an idea.” said Mason

Caleb and I both groaned. Most if Mason's ideas resulted in us getting in huge trouble, or almost dieing.

“What is it?” I asked cautiously

“Oh, it's a simple bet.” He began “ We play one more round, and whoever loses has to go to the next Football game of the year.”

My thoughts immediately drifted to the Football players at my school… if I had been thinking straight (A/N hahahha I should stop) I would have remembered that I sucked at this game, but for some reason I agreed to it.

“Ok, you're on.” I said

We played another round and predictably I lost. However Mason and Caleb said that they’d go with me.

“ It'll be entertaining.” said Mason “Especially since Carter is on the Football team.”

'SHIT!’ I thought 'i guess I should have thought this through.’

“Whatever.” I said “Anyways, when's the next game?”

“I think it's tomorrow night.” Said Caleb

“Well this should be fun.” Said Mason

“See you tomorrow!” Said Caleb in a happy voice

They both disconnected and logged off, presumably to go to bed. I lay down on bed and fell asleep. Usually I dream a lot, so when I woke up and didn't remember any of my dreams, I was slightly nervous. I got out of bed and checked my phone. I saw that there was a text from Mason.

Hi Humans! I hope you like my story! I've been working on it for a while! I already wrote the other parts and will be posting them over the next few days.
-J