Chapter 1

Brrrrriiiing Brrrrriinnnngggg Brrrriiiinnnnngggggg

"Urrgghh" I sigh as I roll over in bed.

"Wake up sunshine!" I hear my friend, Brie sing as I answer the phone. 

"You know, for once, I wish Monday would just be cancelled. I mean who even needs it?"

"Yeah, yeah Abi. We go over this every Monday. Now get your butt out of bed and come pick me up. We can't be late today. Jason is doing a victory lap around school on a golf cart," Brie squeals excitedly.

"I'll be at your house in, like, half an hour Brie," I tell her as I finally sit up. 

"Okay! See you soon!" she tells me.

I get up, grab my towel and make my way to the bathroom. Thankfully, my sister is done with her shower, so I walk right in. After I shower, I wash my face and brush my teeth. Now comes the hardest part of my morning, getting dressed.

I've never been one that you would consider fashionable. I wear oversized, boxy shirts and jeans. I can appreciate cute clothes, and have plenty, I just don't know how to wear them. Today, I decide on a white crop top, that lands fairly close to the top of my jeans. I can't afford to get dress coded, so I also wear a flannel over it. To top off my look, I pull my hair back into my signature braid and slide on my toms. 

As I leave, I yell bye to my mom and grab an apple. I throw my backpack in the backseat of my car and text Brie that I'm on my way to pick her up. 

Five minutes later, I find myself in front of Brie's townhouse, where she is sitting on her porch swing out front. She comes running down her path and jumps into the car. 

"Hi girly," she exclaims. "Are you ready for Jason's victory lap?"

"I guess. It'll probably be the same madness as last week. I still don't understand why he doesn't get suspended." 

"Well, it's probably because he's pretty cute, and his mom has friends in high places."

"That's true," I say as Wherever I Go, comes on the radio and Brie and I start singing our hearts out.

By the time the song is over, I am pulling into the senior parking lot. 

"Ahhhhh! He already started! His trail goes this way," Brie says as she starts to run off. 

"I'll see you in AP Calc, Brie!"

"Yeah! See you later," she yells as she runs around the corner.

I laugh as I lock my car and head to my locker. As I am getting to my locker, I hear shouting from down the hall and am suddenly looking at the floor. I look up and see Jason driving his golf cart down the hallway with his crowd following him. I pick myself up, close my locker, and go to first period as the bell shrills that school is starting. 

A/N:

Here's the first chapter! I hope you all like it. Remember to vote and comment! 

Hugs and Kisses