Chapter 11: Never Meant to Fight on my Own

(Ash P.O.V.)
"Grenninja its time!" I yelled we started to synchronize and water shot up around Grenninja. "What is this!?" Giovanni yelled "synchronization, we are in complete synch with each other!" I yelled back. The wind started to blow hard making my cloak fly off "Darn it!" I yelled "I knew it! It was you Ash Ketchum!" Giovanni yelled over the hard blowing wind.
(Undercover Grunt P.O.V.)
"A-Ash?!?" I whispered 'NoNoNoNoNoNo I got to stop this but how?'
(Ash P.O.V.)
"Let's just get back to the battle" I said the water disappeared from around Grenninja it had a new form it had a red fin on its head with black on the side of his face with red lightning bolts and the most noticeable thing was the giant water shuriken on it's back. "fine, Mewtwo ice beam!" Giovanni yelled, ice shot out of Mewtwo's hands "Dodge than use Fire Shuriken!" I yelled Grenninja jumped with increased speed dodging it completely than still in the air pulled the giant Shuriken from his back and held it above his head it grew larger and larger and turned a fiery orange than he launched it straight at Mewtwo and hit directly causing a big explosion making Grenninja fall to the ground and creating a crater. After the dust and smoke cleared it showed Mewtwo fainted and Grenninja standing barley. "Hmm you defeated me" Giovanni said calmly "So now this is the end of the line for you" I replied "Not so fast, grab Him!" he shouted. Some grunts came to grab me I punched a few knocking them out but they eventually grabbed my arms and tied them behind my back. They also knocked out Grenninja. "Flamethrower!" a bunch of fire came from behind me but it hit the grunts and killing them. "Scratch!" the ropes loosened around my hands I looked behind me to see the female grunt with the Fenniken. Now that I look closer she had blue eyes and short honey blond hair. She took off her Team rocket hat and threw it on the ground "Hey Ash" she waved "S-Serena?" I said I didn't even recognize her she looked different from the last time I saw her well... It has been three years since then. "Let's get your pokeballs back" she said "y-yeah" I stuttered 'she looks hotter than before' I thought turning around away from her and blushing slightly. "Flamethrower the grunt over there!" she pointed to the grunt with my bag of pokeballs. Once more the fire came from the fox pokemon's mouth straight at the grunt and killed him. I ran to my pokeballs but I got pushed hard to the ground and scraped my arm and blood started to pour out of my cut. I looked to see what pushed me it was a Houndoom and it had my bag in it's jaws. I heard a scream I turned around to see Serena tied up and her Fenniken knocked out. Then something hit the back of my head and everything went black.