Beautiful Children

As he stepped onto the sidewalk, he sensed the girl following him and turned towards her. She was still wearing a tutu. "You're not going out wearing that." He told her. She looked down at herself and back at him confused as to how she wasn't in the proper attire. He sighed and lead her back into the house and gave her a dress similar to the tutu she had on and some leggings with a pair of flats. Not sure how he got it, but it's there. She smiled in appreciation and began to strip from her tutu and stockings, carefully removing her ballet slippers leaving her in her Victoria Secret undergarments.

'You're seriously gonna change in front of me?'

She grabbed the leggings and slipped them on before stepping into her dress. Victor enjoyed the show, but did she know anything about not changing in front of a man? Not to mention a male feral such as himself. He couldn't imagine living with a woman who knew nothing of the world around her. She attempted to zip up the back until she gave up. Victor took hold of the zipper and zipped up the dress shivering everytime his fingers grazed her skin.

{I tired. Come back later}

{I'm back!!!}

After that was taken care of, the future couple walked to the city. (Victor lives in the woods a few miles away from New York) The walk was peaceful and a bit slow. Every time Victor looked back at her she'd be admiring something making him smile without even realizing it. This time a sparrow rested on her finger. He loved seeing the admiration and wonder in her eyes. If this was Victor holding it, he would've ate it but this time he'd make an exception. Just this time.

As the couple approached the city, Victor turned just in time to see the girl bouncing in excitement as she gave him a pleading look. Her eyes lit like Christmas lights. "We're gonna get you some new clothes." He told her. She stopped bouncing and gave him a questioning look. A strong breeze whipped her hair (lol) out of it's loose bun causing her to shiver and hug herself. Victor noticed this and opened his coat and pulled her in. (So adorable)

Ballerinas POV (I really need to name her)

This mysterious force took my hair out it's once perfect bun as it whipped around me causing me to shiver. I felt Victor pull me into his big fuzzy black thing (his coat) and sighed. I could feel his body heat radiating off him, he was so warm. People smiled at us as they walked by saying things like Perfect couple' or 'Why can't we be like them?' I felt an arm wrap around my waist as I hugged the fuzzy black thing closer to me. Looking up at Victor, I saw him smiling down at me. I felt my cheeks heat up and looked away earning a chuckle from him. I could feel his chest vibrate when he did. I didn't know why, but I wrapped my free arm around his torso and rest my head on his shoulder.

This was amazing. These giant rectangular figures you can walk into, colorful things on wheels, people with colorful hair, etc. We stopped by one of those rectangle things with a giant label on it. We went inside and saw lots of places with lots of people. There were also strange white, black, and silver women with no hair and seemed to be frozen, but that's why Victor had to explain to me how they're mannequins and not real people. He took me to one called Forever 21 and told me to pick out some clothes. Every now and then, I'd look back to make sure he was still with me. I found a few outfits that sparked my interest and brought them to Vic when someone started wailing. I looked behind me to find a woman trying to comfort a tiny person in a weird looking contraption on wheels. I frowned and looked at Victor. He took the clothes and nodded going to 'pay' for them. Whatever that means...

I unstrapped the tiny wailing person from the contraption (Stroller) and picked her up when the woman turned around. "Hey! What do you think you're-" She stopped realizing her tiny person wasn't wailing any more, but instead laughing and pulling my hair. I smiled causing the tiny person to grin and make noises. "Excuse me miss, is this lady bothering you?" A voice asked. I looked from the tiny person to the source of the voice. A young man stood by the woman looking at me funny.

"No, actually, she helped me with my baby. If anything, I should thank her." She smiled. He nodded and returned to his own task just as Victor came back with paper bags with string handles. He looked at me funny catching the lady's attention. "Are you two together?" She smiled. My eyes widened and looked to Victor as he nodded. "Unfortunately, yes. We are." I gave the 'baby' back to her and blushed feeling his arm wrap around my waist again. She rose a brow and nodded looking at her baby. Victor smiled showing his k9s and waved bye. "I can tell you two will have beautiful children."

Did I just hear her right? I blushed and buried my face in his chest.

~*La Time Skip brought to you by.....*drum roll* The Black Veil Brides!!!*~

Victor was laughing at me. Throughout our time in the giant place, other women have told us that we'd have beautiful children one day. The day ended with me blushing and Victor laughing.