32)Deaths

I nuzzled on his chest and wrapped arms around his neck. I felt safe... Not akward.

"Celine I would like to tell you something..." Leo said.

I hummed in agreement and yawned.

Leo's P.O.V.

"I found your mother. You are not alone..." I said and galped.

She might decide to live with her and forget me...
I kept it secret for a week and I feel hectic.

"Baby? Cupcake?" I whispered.

She was asleep.
I kissed her cheek and sat there.

"Yoooo!!!!!!!! Let's watch some tv!!!! The cartoon screen is waiting for uss..." Mikey yelled.

I placed Celine on the sofa in a better position and crossed my arms facing Raph and Mikey.

"It is late Mikey! You are going to sleep now! Early in the morning you will wake up to make breakfast. We will eat all and then I will train you! That Donnie left doesn't change our timetable!" I wispered and pushed his shell to his room.

"Did you tell her for her momma?" Raph asked.

"Ya... But that doesn't change a thing..." I lied.

"I can smell the truth Leo!" He said and punched lightly my chest.

"Shut up Babs!" I said confused and picked the sleepyhead bridal style.

All in all, I slept in the sofa to give her some space. We just rebuilt our relationship, anyway...

I slept... I think so...

But all my dreams included Babushka.

Babs was a crazy unlimited paw.
If I made a mistake, she would run and bite Splinter's kimono to inform him.
I used to take her on walks around the sewers. I wish there wasn't many rats for her to haunt and me trying desperately to grab her.

I remembered the day Celine gave her to me.
I fed her and washed her.

A memory

Babs is jumping crazily to persuade me take her a walk.
When she hears the word 'walk' she shakes her tail and bite my fingers jumping playfully.

"Who is the good girl?" I say.

She barks.

"Yes you are, yes you are lil' bitch!" I say and laugh taking her leesh.

She rolls around me and drools on my face.

"Babs sit!" I command.

She sits ,but then she rolls and continues running full of energy.

"Ahahhaha come here! Babss!!!!" I yell.

She didn't listen to me.

I whistle for the first time and she runs and sits on my feet.

I smile and put the leesh on her.

"Good girl!" I pet her.

End of the memory...

I woke up in the middle of the night, I made a tea for me, when I thought that well I decided to visit the cemetery.

I put a heavy coat on.
Not only will I find Babushka, but and Mr's White grave.

I stood up and held a knife. I hided in my coat and took a few steps.

I felt two hands tickling my arms and turned around to see Celine.

"Leo having nightmares? Where to?" She asked.

"Um... I owe to tell you that your mother is alive!" I whispered.

She wrapped her arms around my neck.

"You could tell that gentlier..." She said and I felt her cold body ontop of mine.

"Aren't you angry?" I said and rubbed the back of my head.

She touched my coat and came inside it.

I smiled.

"Your teeth are too bright! You need to work for Colgate!" She said smiling as well.

"My chockolate... Aren't you going to find your mum and leave this weird sewer?" I asked.

Celine's smile disappeared. She came out of the coat and her hands were om fire. I ran to blow them out.

"She would have cared! She has my number! She should! You care... Not she! My parents are dead! Both of them!" She yelled so loudly that Mikey and Raph came behind me holding their weapons.

She turned red.

"Chockolate... Calm down honey! Chill! Okay?" I tried to support her and fell in despair.

"Nothing is alright! It was you! You were with me! I would have done sth if you weren't the one who wanted to meet me from the first place!" She yelled and punched the tv.
The flames made a fire. The fire freaked us out.

"Mikey! Water! Bring some Waterr!!!!!" I yelled.

Into the flames I saw Babushka's figure... I don't know... A bottle of water was spitted on my face!

"What the heck are ye doin Mikey?! The fire is behind him! And youuuuu Out Of the wayyy" Raph spelled.

"No I am not staying here!" Raph yelled.

"You will!" I commanded.

I took the others out. I ran to take Celine. She was in the middle of the fire. Her eyes were wide as the fire was spread to the whole place.
Donnie says the humidity of the sewers is the reason the lair doesn't get easily on fire.
Celine by the way is a powerful humidity absorbing girl.

I try to grab her. He is far away! I can't!

"Leooooo... Ahhhh... *sobs*" She yells.

"Do not cryyyyy!!!!!!!!" I command trying to reach her.

"Leo! Come!!!!!! You Will die in there!!!!" Raph yells and tries to grab me, to pull us apart.

"Dude this is a horror moviee!!!!" Mikey yells puppy eyed.

The Babushka seems like dancing in the fire.

"Leooooooooooooo... Owww!*cries, wines*" Celine says with her eyes burning ready to cry once more.

Will Celine survive?!