50)Leo's decision and Celine's childhood

Celine's Point of view

Everything happened so fast...
Luggage , makeup, hairstyle and clothing ... And dragging Mika leaded to Italy...

We admired the city of Florentia and I put on my WiFi connection to see thousand of texts... From Lee...
But no... He didn't text...

"What are you doing Cellie?" My mom asked putting a piece of hair behind my ear.

"I left a dominant boyfriend at New York!" I replied.

She glared.

"You had better like Leo!" I said.

"Celine... My opinion is widely spread ... It is harsh for me to be friendly at a mutant... You know that the plane... In which me and your father were in... Fell because of a mutant... A spiritual dog , a sky blue seahorse and a snake... All of them are fake... But I am totally influenced."

I blinked at my mother's declare. The mutants weren't normal mutants... They were the mutants I met... The sea horse... The haski... And and... The Snake.

"Goto and Chika... Mom! Mom!"

"I am over here..." She said shaking her head awkwardly.

"Where did the plane land?"

"Between the beach and the forest..."

"Place!"

"I do not remember... Come on let's eat something..."

"Wait... I have to call Leo.."

"No...*grabs my phone within my hands* if he cares... He will call you..."

Leo's POV

"No... I don't know... If this is right..." I said putting my hands on my face.

The wind placed gently my mask on my red ashamed face and the stars ... Oh... The stars they were shiny and rising like tiny freckles on a face.
We were on patrol... And I was thinking if it is better to drop the question...
I will try... This is the only thing I have to do

Celine's Pov

The baby is kicking me.
I feel it
And Leo is not there to rub my belly, to mess my hair, to rub my chin ,to make passs out from his kisses.
I miss my man.
I am lost.
I grabbed my jacket and left my mom sleeping.
I went in the balcony ,just to feel the air and the baby.
Leonardo...
Did you forget me?
The moon reminded me something childish.

//#Flashback#\\

I am looking at the sapphire blueish moon, the light of the night was playing with it.
I admire it and plant a kiss on my hand and then... I send it away.
I wave my hands and giggle.
Anuka ,my best friend copies me.
We laugh at our silly little game.
Then, my papa came.

"Ohisashiburi desu ne'' he said.

I hugged him tightly.
He was right I hadn't seen him for too long. He was at work all the day and at night he was used to going ninjutsu training.
My mother was with me at home.
If she had free time she could teach me a few technics, massage or maybe mantras.
But this night my father took me permanantly from my hometown.

The last thing I saw was me... Lost in my bestie's hug...
I still remember her sweet, caring voice.
"Ohisashiburi desu ne" was the last thing she said.

It means good night. Irepeated that and then a new lifestyle appeared.
I had never time to admire the humidity of the moon, the goosebumps it causes to me.

End of Flashback and of Celine's Pov

Leo called her a thousand times at night. He wanted to know if she was okay.
But, Mika deleted her t-phone's notifications and she never knew.