Louis Tomlinson One Shot:

A/N: This is for the amazing @Hannahjade05 i owe so much to her.... she is ALWAYS reading and re reading my stories and voting on each chapter..... she is amazing and this one shot is ALL for her :D

Hannah’s POV

I met Louis about two years ago and instantly became best friends. We actually started dating a few months ago. We both live in London, but he is rarely around since he is traveling with One Direction all the time. I'm actually Louis' little secret. The fans don't even know I exist and I don't know how I feel about that. I mean I don't want to deal with hate but I don't like when he says he is single in interviews. Plus he always looks happy when he says it, and that hurts.

Right now I'm sitting in my flat flipping through the channels looking for something to watch. It's Saturday and I don't have to go to Uni today so I'm just chilling. Louis is with the boys at an interview with someone today. As I was flipping through the channels I see Louis and the lads on, so I decided to sit and watch the interview. Not like there is anything else on to watch.

"So Louis we have this picture of you and a brunette.... Do you want to tell us who this might be?" The interviewer smirked at Louis. Shit they got a picture of Louis and I when we went out the other day. I knew I shouldn't have let him convince me to go out with him.

They put a picture of Louis and a brunette but it wasn't me. I don't even know who she is. What is going on?

"That's my girlfriend Eleanor." Louis smiled brightly.

"HIS GIRLFRIEND!" I stood up and shouted at the Tv. Tears flooded my eyes as I watch Louis talk about this Eleanor girl with such love in his words and eyes. I turned the tv off quickly then sat back down on my couch and began to cry my eyes out. I thought he loved me he swore to me he loved me, but he is cheating on me. The more I thought about Louis and this girl named Eleanor the harder I cried. I must have cried myself to sleep, because the next thing I know there is banging at my front door.

"GO A-AWAY!" I shouted not caring who was at my door.

"Hannah it's me. Please open the door." Louis begged.

"HELL NO!" I yelled. He truly is stupid if he thinks I'm going to let him inside.

"Let me explain." He said softly. I pulled myself together and took a deep breath.

"I know everything I need to know. We are over, so please just leave me alone." I snapped.

"Hannah please just let me come in and explain. I just need 10 minutes." He asked/stated. I sighed and stood up and walked slowly to my front door. I stood on my tippy toes to look through the peep hole. He looked emotionally tired. I sighed and opened the door.

"You have five minutes." I said not even looking at him. I just opened the door and walked back over to my couch and sat down. I heard him close the front door and walk over to where I'm sitting.

"You know how I don't want you getting hate?" He asked.

"Hate has nothing to do with what you did today. Wait yes it does, because you made me HATE you." I said putting emphasis on hate.

"You don't mean that." He said sadly.

"Really I don't?" I challenged. He was taken back by my words.

"Three minutes then you are leaving." I reminded him.

"I'm not really dating Eleanor." He muttered.

"Really now?" I asked with raised eyebrows.

"I kind of hired her to date me in the public eye." He said almost ashamed.