Stealing hearts

I wrote this chapter yesterday but the wifi stopped working and I couldn't post it...

Katie's POV

I'll try not to brag about it but I will anyway. Me and Travis are- something. But I wasn't really sure until today... 

"Will you go to a movie with me? I already asked Chiron and he said that we could go. If you want to." Travis said shyly. Tugging on his shirt, looking in my eyes nervously which was so not like Travis.  

"I'd love to." I almost squeaked and wrapped my arms around his neck as I planted a kiss on his cheek. Obviously the whole 'not giving in my feels to him' plan wasn't working out so well... But at least Mirranda didn't know who I liked but I have a feeling like she'd find out any day. Once she caught me when I was sneaking out of our cabin in the middle of the night.

"Cool, I'll meet you in 10 minutes at the Hill." he said and ran towards his cabin. I was left there, completely puzzled. "10 minutes?!" I looked at my watch and then at my cabin. I'm sure as my mother is the goddess Demeter that Mirranda's gonna find out today or just soon cause someone's gonna see us going out together.

Oh my gods, I have 8 minutes to get ready and be at the Hill. "He must be kidding me." I muttered as I started running to my cabin. I opened my drawer and took out dark blue jeans, shirt with floral pattern and wine sweather with 'YOLO' written on it. It was stupid to buy that, I know, but I love the color. I also put on my black winter hat with little ears since I was told that it was literally freezing outside of the camp. Annabeth told me yesterday when she and Percy came to train for the weekend like they always did since they started High school together.

Wow, only 3 minutes left. I grabbed my jacket, a wallet and the phone that I kept hidden and turned off- thanks to the stupid monsters. 

It was 18th december and I don't really understand how we kept all those kisses, glares and meetups a secret. Though it 'helped' when he and Connor scared the hell out of everyone- including me at Halloween and then of course that there was this whole Igloo prank... the two of them (with the help of some others) built igloos in front of each cabin and when the kids got in to examine them they all crumbled down. Leaving the kids burried under the piles of snow in their pyjamas and very upset -mostly- but after that we got into a huge snowball fight that we all enjoyed.

I ran out of my cabin and towards the Half Blood Hill where I could already see Travis and Argus waiting. This was no biggie right? 

Right? I asked myself when I reached my secret boyfriend and Argus but I couldn't answer it myself. We're a couple but we just keep it a secret since my dad and most siblings hate him. I was kinda hoping that it would change once they'd know that I really, really like him.

"Hey there, Katie bear." he chuckled and zipped his jacket.

"Call me like that once more and I'll rain the prank storm on you." I threatened but I gave him a quick kiss. We held hands as we walked down the Hill and honestly I felt like if every organ in me twitched when his lips pressed on mine. I got chills all over my body and it really wasn't due to the cold. 

We kept whispering and giggling all the way since it felt guite embarrassing to talk in front of an adult who was like our family.

"Thank you Argus." we both thanked him for dropping us here. Argus had his own places to go to and it wasn't the mall and a cinema so he'd pick us up after the movie. We've had like 2 hours before it started though. "If you try to steal anything I swear to all gods that I will kill you right at the spot. You get that Trav?" I said and stopped in front of him. 

He stared at me with those blue eyes, trying to soften me but that was the only thing that I wouldn't accept about him. "No." I laughed and he pleaded once more.