#27

Today was the day, you were headed out your little apartment door to get your nose pierced. No one knew, not even Cameron. You slipped into your blue mustang and headed off to the tattoo shop. About 10 minutes into your drive, you got an incoming call from Aaron.

"Hello?" You answered muting the blasting radio.

"It's Aaron, are you really getting your nose pierced?" Aaron questioned.

"Yeah I am... How'd you know?" You asked nervously.

"You've been talking about it for the past 3 months, that's all you want." Aaron laughed.

"Yes but you can't tell anyone like you gotta swear!" You demanded.

"Whatever you say, MOM" Aaron teased. You hung up your phone and pulled into a large parking spot. You slid your phone and your credit card in your jean pocket then headed inside the rough tattoo shop. You were instantly greeted by a women inked from head to toe. She looked like she could easily beat the crap out of someone if she needed too.

"Hi I had an appointment for Y/N... 11:30." You said to the woman with a scared tone.

"Yea... Right this way." She said walking you to a room full of graffiti.

"Cool room!" You complimented. The only response you got was 'mmhmm' with a little nod.

The woman cleaned, and dotted your nose...

"K, ready?" She asked preparing the needle.

"Sure," You slapped on a fake smile, tilting your head to the side. Without warning, you felt a pinch sting your nose. You furrowed your eyebrows and cringed at the pain.

"Oww! Oww! OWW!" You screeched. By your last yelp, the pain was over,

"Alright your done," The tattooed lady announced. You paid and headed back home.

"Hey Siri, call Aaron." You talked into your phone.

"Hello?" Aaron answered.

"Hey it's done!" You laughed in accomplishment.

"Really? Can I tell Cam now?" Aaron asked.

"NO!" You yelled through the phone. Aaron hung up. You rolled your eyes and continued driving. You pulled up your steep drive way and noticed Cam laying in the hammock you had hung up last summer.

"Hey babe!" You said walking over to Cam snapping him out of his gaze. His head popped up and looked to your direction.

"Y/N! Babe I missed you so much! Where were you today?" Cameron asked kissing you.

"Getting this lil thing!" You said pointing to your new nose jewelry.

"Do you like it?" You asked.

"Y/N you look so great!" Cameron complimented you.