- Deadly - Chapter 1

Never trust the mighty king, for he too is untrustworthy.

I walk in a crowed place, pushing and shoving to get through the wave of people on what's so interesting.

I then see a bunch of men sign up their name on a paper and over heard them say that they wanted to claim the hammer.

I didn't know what kind of hammer it was or why it was so special but if they wanted it so did I.

I signed my name up as "yang". Don't ask me why. It just feels right.

We all stepped on the fighting platform and I see a little boy scared of fighting. The bell rung, signaling us to begin. I run towards the boy and start defending him. All I did was basically punch any guy who came our way and would go down within a punch. I wouldn't hit them too hard though, or I'll kill them.

A really big guy was running our way and it seemed that most of the people are already out and we need one more person to exit the fight to move on to the next stage. The little boy huddled behind me and I threw him in the air and waited for the guy to run even faster to me.

I wait. Then at the right moment I move out the way and trip him so he can fall off the platform. The little boy then came down and I caught him. And smiled a little bit. He looked frighten and got off of me and went to his friends..........

His friends look familiar, but it's impossible for them to be the people who I think they are. I ran far away from them. Their probably already on the opposite side of the world by now.

A small person covered in his beard and wearing a Viking hat gathered the remaining people in the house. He started talking about the next match and who's fighting who.

"Old man and Yang are the first to-"

I stopped listening once I heard my fake name. I was too focused on the blonde male who was laughing and joking around with the tall white hair man and the little boy.

By the time he finished with the names and rules I shook away my thoughts and exited the little house.