- Deadly - Chapter 10

Hendrickson got up from the floor and raised his hands up as if he were praying us. "It looks like you also brought the Holy knights from this kingdom!" He laughed.

"They're here to help us stop you!" Diane said, stomping as she walks forwards. Hendrickson started laughing like a mad man.

"Well, if not, it wouldn't be any fun!" He yelled. "but that's excellent, Eight deadly sins and the Holy Knights, fighting against me. Oh how fun this will be!" His arm went back to his body. A dark mist surrounding the wound, putting the limbs back together again. "But you can't defeat me-"

Meliodas ran up to him quick and cut off the arm again. As soon as I saw Meliodas move, so did I. I went to Hendrickson's other side and punched him in the gut, making him hit a couple stones. "Ah" I winced. Damn arm. I totally forgot about it. I'm not even using my broken arm, but the slightest movement and it hurts like hell.

Hendrickson got his arm again and started charging at us, until Ban came and kicked him. He dodged it though. Hendrickson put his palm to Ban's back and created dark flames, making ban fly into the air. I see one half of Ban's body fly to one side of the battle field as the other half goes the opposite way.

Meliodas started to slice Hendrickson's stomach with his sword, as I was cutting him little by little with my knuckle's blade from my glove. Thank god Vivian took only one.

"It's futile" Hendrickson said. All of a sudden his cuts and slices were closing with the dark mist. I tsk.

I felt something behind me and see King with all his knifes facing him. Meliodas grabs me bridal style and jumps away from Hendrickson. "I won't let you get away!" King yelled and points his finger down, signaling the knifes to attack.

I see that one of the knifes went into Hendrickson's eye, slowly making it's way inside his body. Hendrickson's scream fills the air as all the knifes escape his body.

"I am invincible" Hendrickson said, laughing under his breath. Rocks started to form into hands, I look back and see that Diane is swinging her hammer in a circle behind her body.

"Invincible or not, I won't rest till I take you out!" She yelled "Double Hammer!" The Rock hands smashed into each other, Hendrickson in the middle. I see that he isn't being squished and is holding the hands from touching each other. "A little girl who's huge and nothing else...Do you really think this move will work on-"

He stopped talking. The rocks must be crushing him. Meliodas flies to Hendrickson and slices the rocks and him. "Metal Crush!" he yells. I love it when he calls out his moves.

My tail shifted left and right and I started running to Hendrickson before he hits the ground. I Kicked him down to the ground, hitting him with both my legs. "Stepping Stone!" I yelled.

"Jeez, they're totally fired up, huh?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

I turn my head slightly, seeing ban's body fully recovered, standing next to Gowther. I walk up to them. My arm was starting to hurt more.

"whereas you're totally low-key, Ban" Gowther replies.

"Not nearly as much as you" Ban said. I Stand next to him.

"yeah, Ban. Help us out a bit" I say, laying my head on his arm, sighing. "Hey! I did help out! Don't cha remember, I got cut in half." He whined. I giggled. He grabbed my chin and looked me in the eyes.

"You know" He licked his lips "I didn't get to have that kiss" He came closer and closer. Until Meliodas kicked his face. I gasped, looking at Gowther.

"Oh dear" Gowther said, lifting his glasses. I heard someone grunt from the distance. I look and see Hendrickson charging forward. "You're supposed to be fighting me!" He then threw a punch at Ban, making him fly into a rock. Half of ban's body was stuck inside the rock and the other half was sticking out.