- Deadly - Chapter 3

"Hiya" he greeted me and I tsk. How dare he talk to me. Jerk.

"Not much of a talker huh" he laughed under his breath. I deepen my glare at him and he looks away. The bell rung and he charged to me. I quickly move out the way and right at the moment I felt him right behind me. He caught me by surprise and punched me. Making me fall to the ground. It didn't hurt. He was holding back a lot of his strength.

I play hurt and stay on the ground as a person was saying that I was down. "Would you look at that! He knocked her down!" The man yelled at the audience and the blonde haired boy's back was facing me. I quickly flipped over and wrapped my ankles around his neck and pushed him to the ground with all my strength.

The floor broke more and there's now a deeper cut into the rock that all of us are standing on. "You're actually a pretty good fighter. How'd you learn how to fight like that?" He asked me, getting up from the floor. I got more angry and my ears twitch. He looked up at them and undid my scarf that was covering my face. My face was exposed and my ears were pointy up and I look around.

He looked at me with a happy face and came to me with his arms wide open. "(Y/N)!!!!" He yelled and started to chase me.

"(Y/n)?"
"Isn't that one of the eight deadly sins?"
"I can't believe it's really her"

Lots of people were talking about me in some whispers and loud gasped. This cant be good.

"(Y/n)!!" The girl with the tight outfit came running to me. She hugged me, squishing me with her boobs.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"It's me Diane" she gave me a loving smile. My mouth drops open and I take a good look at her.

"Why are you soo.....smal-"

Before I can finish my sentence Ban came to me and gave me a bear hug. "My little bonbon is back!"

"Hey Ban" I said returning the death hug.

"Ugh" he screamed.

Whoops that must of been his spine that I felt break. "sorry" I say with a innocent giggle. He pets my bunny ears and I smile more.

"(Y/n)" the blonde boy said softly.

"Hey, Meliodas"