(Percabeth~ & Thalico~) A romantic dinner, NOT

Jason's Pov

"Why do you hang out with the third class?" I yelled at Annabeth.

"BECAUSE THEY ARE PEOPLE TOO JASON!"

"NO they aren't!"

"How are they any different from us?"

"We have money! Which means we are more important!"

" YOU ARE SUCH A FIRSTCLASS DICK!"

I reached my hand out and struke her across the face. (A/n Struke-Slap same thing.)

She gasped and ran away from me.

I smirked and walked out, following her, She isn't going to get away that easily.

                                                                              Annabeth's Pov

I sobbed and ran out of Jason's room and to the main deck, which was empty at this time of day. ((A/n It's about lunch time so the fat lazy rich bitches are asleep or doing whatever's on the boat..))

I ran past all of the third class, who usually chill here during this time of day. I pushed past everyone and made it to the end of the boat. I let the tears stream down my face for a while. I leaned over the rail as far as humanly possible and sighed. I wonder, If I fell from this height, would it kill me , or simply knock me out.

"Annabeth? Whatcha doin?" I heard  a familiar voice behind me. I turned to see percy standing there.

"Wait are you crying?" He asked, puzzled.

"I uh.." 

He suddenly hugged me and pulled me away from the rail.
"Annabeth if you hate Jason , why don't you just leave him?"

"My parents won't let me.. Its an arranged marrige. we are to be married in America. "

"Why would you want to leave me Annabeth?" I heard Jason question from behind me.

Percy quickly let his arms fall by his side as he stood in front of me.

"Because , you sir  are an abusive asshole who needs to get his priorities straight." Percy smarted off.

I quickly put my arm around percy and smiled.

"Why doesn't Percy here come to dinner with us?" I said,mentally praying Jason wouldn't reach out and throw him off the boat.

He kind of looked a little angry , Then it looked as if his mood completly changed. He pulled my arm and smashed his face into mine. We kissed for a solid ten seconds. I may hate him, but that doesn't mean he isn't a good kisser, although Percy is a WAY better kisser.
 He pulled away and smirked.

"Of course darling."

I turned to see Percy , and his face was as red as a tomato, Maybe even redder

"Perry , I excpect you and that Nicole boy to be at dinner tonight , 7:30 sharp." Jason said.

"Its Percy and Nico and we will be there."  

Aphrodites POV: ( A/n : I bet you did not see that coming)

Annabeth and Jason walked off. I laughed , and turned to that Perry kid.

"So what are you wearing to this dinner?"I queried.

"This." He said , gesturing at the cloths he was wearing.