Hot Snowflake Niall-Centric

Niall centric drabble- niall is sick :)

Niall awoke to his four boyfriends snuggled around him, each enveloping him with their heat and love, the bond that could seemingly never be broken. Although Niall admittedly grew regretful of having slept in this very comfortable position the night before as his stomach grew agitated. Groaning Niall finally managed to escape his boyfriends' grasps and into the bathroom just in time to empty his stomach of the contents from last night's midnight feast.

Maybe it wasn't such a great idea to order, and eat, 2 big macs, a large chocolate Sunday, 4 packets of large fries and a packet of 20 nuggets, but hey he was hungry and it wasn't as if his metabolism was protesting. 

Suddenly Niall felt the presence of people around him as someone wiped the sweat off of his forehead, a wet cloth coming to rest on the hot boy. A hand was placed on his back as he continuously gasped into the toilet boy, silent sobs escaping his mouth as tears traveled down his face. 

"Don't worry boo, we have you hun..." someone sounding suspiciously like Harry cooed before he was lifted off the cold tiled floor and placed back into bed.

"Don't worry love, Liam's gone to cancel the plans we have today,"

"Go to sleep snowflake," and with that Niall slowly welcomed the darkness and fell into a deep sleep, the comfort of his four boyfriends surrounding him as he joined his dream land.