Discovery Of The Box

This box has to have a history or a story. It's a faded blue and has hints of yellow on it, the edges are covered with a leathered like material. I have to get it. I just have to. My mom comes up behind me "ah nice box," she says sarcastically. "Oh shh you're just jealous," I laugh. I gazed at the cart for a minute and see four shirts. The first a yellow one with 3 red flowers on it, the second a plain violet long sleeve, the third black with white floral prints, and lastly the fourth a faded red tee with #mom on the front. She's a wonderful parent. "Ready to checkout bud?" She asks. "Oh, yeah." I say  anxiously. I purchased the blue box. I don't know why I am so interested in this item, it's just that there's something special to it I just know there is. We go out for lunch and get smoothies along with sandwiches. I have a berryblast smoothie and Kim has an energy burner smoothie, sounds distasteful. We leave and go on our way home. We were stuck in traffic for approximately 45 mins and I'm just glad we made it home by 3:00 pm. I relaxed a bit when I got back home and watched tv until 8:00 pm. I went upstairs with my new object and opened it. There was a letter, a pen, glasses, and a roughly sketched portrait of a woman nude with a feather in her hand close to her face. I didn't know whether to read the letter or not. I did. It was a heartwarming letter to a man named Henry Harabis written by Adaline Adams. There was no date on the letter nor an address.