1

Today was just like any other. It started like this-

5:30am-Wake up, shower, dress up in ANBU gear, run around the village about 5 times while having shadow clones throwing stuff at me so I can dodge, work on my blood-clones. 

7:00am- get ready for ANBU meeting at 8am EVERY MORNING. 

7:30am- Leave my broken down apartment.

7:45am- Get Kakashi up! (Not easy!)

7:55am- Get to the meeting with Kakashi chasing me.  

  But no. Jiji couldn't leave my life happy! I was fine being a ANBU! Now I'm doing some undercover mission, were I'm an idiot, I wear nothing but ORANGE! I have always hated that color! I'm a dead-last stupid academy student, just to protect Sasuke, until he graduates and I have to be on the same damn team as him! I can drop the stupid mask, and reveal my ANBU self, but not like anyone's gonna take me seriously, until I show them. Here this is how it went down-  

--Flashback-- 

"Good, now you are all dismissed except Fox(me) and Dog(Kakashi)!" Jiji says. Everyone except the said two leave the room. "Remove masks!" He demands, he hates it when we're wearing masks when it's only us. 

We remove them to reveal Kakashi with his OTHER mask covering half his face and his headband covering his left eye that contains the sharingan, with is gravity defying silver spiked hair.

 Me on the other hand, I appear having untameable blond spiky hair, and when I say untameable, I mean it's untameable, we gave up on it when I was 5, my bright blue eyes, that reminds anyone of the ocean, my whisker like marks my cheeks, 3 on each, and a frown. I haven't smiled in years, whatever he is planning I know it has something to do with getting me to smile.

"Naruto, Kakashi, you both have a mission. Naruto you are to go to the academy and watch over Sasuke Uchiha, Itachi's little brother. You are to act like a happy-go-lucky idiot and a dead-last until you graduate in 2 months. And you HAVE to smile. Then you may act like your normal self, but, you are to be in a team. Kakashi you will be the Sensei for the team. You will be placed on Team 7 with Sasuke and Ino Yamanaka." Jiji explains, I knew it. 

"I have 2 things to say." I reply quickly thinking of something. "Go on." Jiji replies and I continue. 

"Well 1- are you forgetting that I'm best friends with Ino? And the fact that she also is an ANBU?" I ask. "Ino already knows about the mission. She found out when you 2 were on your latest mission." He replies. "What's your second?" He asks me. Damn it! I can't think of anything. 

Wait- what about Itachi? I won't be able to see him anymore! And won't Sasuke recognize me? I mean Itachi always brings me over to have some 'fun'. "What about Itachi? Me and him are together and Itachi brings me over all the time, I see Sasuke everyday. He's gonna recognize me. What are we gonna do then? He knows very well that I'm an ANBU. He's gonna jeopardize the mission!" I exclaim. 

Just as I finish Ino and Itachi came in. "Did you tell them yet?" Ino asks. "Yes I did... and Naruto, we have that all figured out. You and Itachi are FORBIDDEN from dating each other until you graduate. You need full concentration for these 2 months. I will have ANBU following both of you to make sure you follow this. We will also erase all memory of you from Sasuke's memory." He explains and I almost, key word ALMOST, teared up. He knows how happy I am with.

"Why am I being punished for Danzo's actions? He's the one that should be thrown in prison, no worse, he should be sentenced to death!" I exclaim clearly not happy with what has to be done.