4

Damn....I'm sitting at my desk, my stomach in a whole new world of pain. Ugh....I don't think I can wait till after this stupid class is over to ask Kurama, sadly, I have to. I can't leave Ino alone to watch over Sasuke....or can I?

  Ino?

*Yea Naru?*  

Can I leave Sasuke with you? I feel like shit.

*You wanna go home?! You never get sick! But OK? Should I tell Iruka? Or you?* 

I don't think any of us need to.... I reply before I go over to the trash can and puke. 

"Naruto! Do you need to go home?" Iruka asks I just node my head trying not to puke again. It is the worst feeling ever. 

"OK...uh....Ino Sasuke! help Naruto get home." he announced. 

I don't feel good at all and I am gonna ask Kurama the minute I get in the door and they leave. After Itachi comes of course. 

I say good bye to them and call Itachi's name after their outa hearing range. I summon Kurama after Itachi comes in worried about me. 

"Alright Kurama what the hell is wrong with me?" I ask her. 

"Itachi? Kit you ready?" She responds. I just nod my head. 

"Congrats your pregnant!" She exclaims. Itachi and I just look at her like a train hit us.

What?! How the hell am I, a male pregnant? I look over at Itachi, his shocked face changed quick. Now he looks like he's gonna cry happily and laugh. 

"Naru-Chan! We can have a family of our own!" He exclaims and starts hugging me, while I'm STILL shocked by what Kurama said.