chapter 4

Luhan's Pov

We are now here at the house or should i say a mansion that sir Lee said to us.....and ang masasabi ko lng ay it's so huge.....we are here at the living room waiting for the 9 nerd.......while waiting we have our own world.....Xiumin hyung is eating,Kris is sleeping,lay is dancing together with kai,baekhyun is having a pillow fight with chanyeol,Sehun is texting someone I guest because he is holding his phone,tao is doing *wushu*,suho is counting his money (rich kid ehh),while me is narrating to you while watching them.......

*ringgggg*(sorry sa sound effect)
*ringgggg*(tunog ng doorbell)

"Luhan,open the door"gramps said....don't said it to suho reader's...shhhhh

I don't have a choice since ako lng naman nag walking ginagawa.....and when I open the door...I see a beautifu-..oh I mean I see an ugly creature..the Im Yoona together with her friend...so I let them in.....when we are now inside they all freakout on what they see....then the boy's stop on what they're doing....and when they see the girls they smirk.....

"What the f*ck"taeyeon said

"What the....this is a house not an playground"jessica said coldly said.....you now what reader she and kris are perfect match because there both cold....

"Will you stop playing around"tiffany shout

"Will we can do what ever we want in this house even you like it or not.....and why should we listen to all of you huh.."gramp-oh i mean suho said...

"You all should listen to us if you all don't want trouble"sooyoung said while smirking

"As if we're scared"chanyeol said....

"Will you better be"hyoyeon said

"Where are we,Who are they,What is my name"said by...... Kilala niyo naman siguro kung Sino diba

"Oh...what's happening here"we all look at the door and we see sir Lee....

"Will tito this 12 monkey is just messing this house"Yuri said...like What the h*ll....Kami monkey....

"The h*ell sa gwapo naming toh you dare called us monkey"Kia said angrily

"Pikon.."seohyun said

"Hindi Kami pikon"Sehun defense

"So..among tawag niyo jan...."sunny said with a grin

"Tsk..."Kris said

"Hep hep....Tama na yan..so i Will going to pair you up in you're room ....in one room there should be 1boys and girls in one room..."bawal ni sir lee.....

"What"we all shouted...and one shout make us deaf...the dolphin scream...so Kilala niyo na siguro kung Sino diba.....so I forgot to told you about the house.....the house have 3 floor...in first floor was the living room,dinning room.....2nd floor contains our room...there is 10 room in all the last room containa the guest room,and the 3rd room contains the gym,entertainment room which we can play there an online games in our gadgets,and etc.....and we have al$o have a garden and a pool area outside the house....

"So I will announce the pair.....so in first room will be taeyeon and baekhyun.."

"What....why him/her"baek and taeyeon complain by cutting what sir Lee said...

"No but's..it is request by your parent's....and pls.don't interrupt me...if someone intirrup me when I paired you up you know the consequences right?"asked by sir Lee....we don't have a choice..so we just nodded...

"So I was saying room one will be taeyeon and baekhyun,second room will be luhan and yoona,third room are Jessica and kris,fourth are suho and tiffany,fifth are chanyeol and sooyoung,six are sunny and xuimin,seven are lay and hyoyeon,eight are Yuri and kai,and last but definitely not the least are Sehun and seohyun....and D.O,chen,tao...you will be staying in one room"mahabang paliwanag no sir lee....and What Yoona is my roommate...like the f*uck......

Yoona's Pov

The h*ll..me and that luhan guy will be staying in one room.....we was about to complain but tito said that he have a meeting and he get out hurriedly....

"So unnie...I think we don't have a choice"seo said

"Yeah..definitely"babysica said

"Kung magsalita parang gusto namin na makasama kayo will...a big NO"chanyeol said...

"FYI,we also don't want to be paired with you"soo reply back

"Eh..parang gusto niyo aiming makasama eh...ang  gwapo talaga namin"kai said....like duh handsome where........

"Ang hangin sobrang lakas grabe"Yuri said.....so Ito nanaman tayo sa bangayan nila....

"Tsk...aminin niyo na lng kasi na gusto niyo kaming makasama...eh ok lng naman yun eh"baekhyun said.....na p.a. roll eyes na.... lng ako

"Tama na nag yan....Tara na nga chen at tao"D.O said..at umakyat na...

"So..let's go"taeyeon said

"Anong let's go....Hindi Kami matutulog sa tabi niyo"suho said

"So..if all of you don't want to be with us...then prepare your blankets and pillow..because you'll be staying at the couch"I said directly while walking upstairs...

After what I said....my narinig na akong yapak.....

So I'm now here inside my room...oh i mean inside our room....I forgot that im with luhan the monks...hahaha......don't say I to him readers it just our secret.....

"You will sleep at the couch and I'll be in the bed"luhan said...like duh.....me..the beautiful me will be sleeping at the couch will a big NO...

"No I will sleep at the bed you sleep at the couch"I said while glaring at him

"No"he said

"Yes"I said

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"Ugh..what if..let's just stay in bed" I suggest...and guest what he just smirk at me

"Just said it..that you want to stay with me"he smirk...Damn it me want to stay with him....will that's a big lie....

"Tsk....what a feeler you...I just request it so that we will stop arguing and beside we will not do anything else"I said coldly at him...and lay down on the bed and did he....

-------------------

So did you like it..??I hope so.....hahahhaha......pls..don't judge my work because I'm doing best.....so please vote and comment. ..I'll wait for your comments...so that's all for today...kamsa.......