chapter 1

Yoona's pov

*kriinnngggg*(tunog ng alarm clock)

*blaaaggg*(tunog ng sirang alarm clock)

*balik ulit sa
pag tulog*

"Unnie wake up"sabi ni.....idk

"Unnie wake up nah"sabi ni...parang ka boses  ni baby seo...

"Five more minutes"me

"Unnie not pwede...bec.we have a Pasok to our new school...."baby seo said..

"Ughh...why do we have to go to school..."me

"Unnie  you don't want me too call taeyeon unnie right"baby seo reply

What a coincidence that babyseo speak fluent in english...will because babyseo is a Conyo girl....

"Ughh...ok I will wake up know"me

"Ok unnie"babyseo said

But she still stay in my room..

"Why are u still doing here now GET OUT"me..Will sorry for my attitude reader that's my new attitude since someone break OUR heart....we became a cold hearted girl....since author didn't introduce my member..so I will introduce them first

Taeyeon-leader of our group...she is cold hearted girl...she is scary when she is mad but very caring to us..if someone hurt us just hide yourself.....first oldest the dorky leader

Jessica-2nd to the oldest...very cold..my closest friend...the ice queen of the group

Sunny-3rd to the oldest....the aegyo queen....cold

Tiffany- 4th oldest...pink panther because all of her thing's are pink...she is the eyesmile queen...

Hyoyeon-5th oldest....the dancing queen of our group....

Sooyoung-the shikshin in our group and the sarcastic queen

Yuri-black pearl of the group because she have a tanned skin....

Me (yoona)-face of the group....ice princess....

Seohyun-evil maknae of our group.....and the conyo girl of our group....

And we are the SNSD(sonyuh shidae)or GG (Girls Generation) we are cold hearted girl because of our past ......we are cold to others but we are caring to each other.....

I will take a bath know

Ligo

Sabon

Banlaw

After I toke a bath...I went downstair and guess what babysica is already there....she woke up earlier than me....wow as in deabak.....actually babysica always wake up late..but now she woke earlier than me...

"Good morning baby yoong"babysica said...I nodded...

"So let's eat now."..fany unnie said

So after we eat babyseo and hyoyeon unnie wash the plate...

After they wash the plate...we know heading to our garage and taengoo unnie is the driver....while heading to our school we have our own world....taeng unnie is the driver,panni unnie is taking a selca,sooyoung unnie is eating ,hyoyeon unnie is watching a video on youtube,yuri unnie is wearing an earphone listening to a misic while sleeping,babyseo is reading a book (bookworm eh),babysica is sleeping while her head is in my shoulder,while me nag nanarate....

Sitting arrangement

Taengoo unnie.               Panni unnie
(Driver)                                   (passenger)

Hyoyeon unnie.     Sooyoung unnie.      Yuri unnie.                 Babyseo.  Sunny
Me (yoona)                babysica
That's our sitting arrangement

We are now here in school..will as a matter of fact...we SNSD is the OWNER of this SCHOOL...so when we are walking through the hall way all the students are looking at us....yes they are looking at us because they know that we are the OWNER of this school...will actually all of us are rich because we have our own business..I will till you what is our business..

Taengoo-airports
Jessica-hotels
Sunny-schools
Tiffany-resorts
Hyoyeon-dance studio
Sooyong-restaurant
Yuri-shoe company
Yoona-malls,botique and clothing line
Seohyun-book company
We stay at one house because our parents is always on out of town because of our business...so we just agree so that we can see each other ALWAYS....

So while walking someone bump into babysica....

"What the f*ck"baby sica said or to be more specific shouting....

------
So what can u say about my first chapter?so...this is not my first story but I hope u will support me...and pls...vote and comment..and also sorry for the typos error....

Kamsahamnida

So you all see that I still include Jessica,luhan,Kris and Tao in this story even thought they are not in the group Ius I still support them and include them in the story...so once again kamsa...