The Raid

Episode 4:

Name: The Raid

Year:2016

Month:April

I stepped out the doors of our little shelter my hatchet in my hand the others had there melee weapons at the ready we started walking across the parking lot of the old store.The putrid smell of rotting flesh hanging in the air the sun beating on our face the rough asphalt crunching under our feet.An suspicious silence Seemed to surround us "CRASH" a  dollar general window gave away in shattering pieces when a man came running through it "OH GOD NO WHY." The man yelled unarmed then a small hoard of zombies followed after the man and closing quickly. 

There were about 20 of the zombies me and my team went to aid the man i threw my hatchet at the nearest zombie and plunged one of my wicked knives into another skull thrusting the hatchet out of the skull i killed another Jasmine sliced through a zombies neck with her machete. Ben was bashing zombies heads in with his bare fists and soon the hoard was dead i searched through the zombies pockets along with the others searching for something to aid us in anyway.I found a bag of beef jerky and nothing else the others had less luck i walked over to the man who's life we undoubtedly saved. He was shaking in fear his face pale"What is your name?" I asked the man "Johnson"He replied "What is wrong sir." The man simply took off his denim jacket to revile a large bloody bight mark showing through his light blue shirt.Then the man collapsed over onto the ground"S*** Guys he is changing we have 30 seconds till he is a Z" I took out a wicked looking knife and plunged it through Johnson Skull.

_____________________

We walked the rest of the way in silence our nerves on edge our weapons drawn then we were at the Rats base. A horrible thieving murderous people we opened the door to see three large men holding guns point them at our face"FREEZE don't move a f***ing muscle hands in the air" I did as instructed my hands raised and my jacket open reveling a series of knifes and a grenade inside of inside pockets I smiled at the disbelief on there faces"Well gentlemen look like we have ourselves a showdown "I then watched as there guns drooped lower more aimed at my knees perfect i slung out hatchet and threw it at the man standing in the middle then i slung my rifle and aimed at another the rest of my team aimed there weapons as well. 

"What was it your friend said" As i gestured to the man with my hatchet in his head."Don't move a muscle right." They stared at me in disbelief there weapons pointed to the ground"DROP YOUR F***ING WEAPONS NOW" I yelled at them when i did so one of the men immediately dropped his freaking AK-47 i mean seriously were do you get one of those.The other one raised his weapon and aimed it at my chest "Oh how loyal of you won't give up." "Die in h*** A** hole"He replied."Now that's not a very nice word call me a** hole one more time come on go ahead you just might get a surprise." "F*** YOU AS-" "Pang" I pulled the trigger and he fell to the ground A red cloud of blood appeared on his chest.I turned to the other "Are you going to try any thing?" "N..No way man." The man stuttered terrified Jasmine walked behind the man and tied his arms and legs together in an elaborate not i grabbed the AK-47 and walked through a door "Holy s*** " Ben said out loud as we stared at the large room the walls littered with guns and barrels full of melee weapons every thing from pocket knives to Gatling guns they had."H*** yeah" i said.