Battle?

Episode: 6

Name: Battle?

Year:2016

Month: April 

***************************************************************************

"Wake up Sleepy head " Jasmine whispered in my ear i woke up and saw her shaking we awake in a purple tang top and blue jeans i stood up and faced her "Morning already i guess it is search time huh." "Yeah now come on lets go i saw some pack rats wandering around the parking lot earlier." "Fine okay babe let me get ready."I pulled my boots over my feat pulled on my blood stained white t-shirt slipped on my leather jacket i then loaded my Beretta's strapped my ammo belt on and grabbed my hatchet."Lets go babe." We walked over to the door and spoke into an intercom"Yo Jeff we are going out side for some searching okay."A low gruff voice responded"Fine if you die stay dead."

"Good to remember." I mumbled under my breath then the doors opened and me and Jasmine walked out into the cool air."Now were are those pack rats at again."I said to jasmine "Right there." Then she pointed to a small group of zombies with back packs "Easy." I said and i swung my hatchet at the nearest zombie in the group then jasmine ran at two others swords in hand and sliced two heads of i plunged my knife in the nearest ones skull. I yanked my hatchet from the zombies skull and whipped my blood stained knife on my jeans. I searched a zombie and pulled out a phone "Yo babe check this out his phone is charged." "Really Jason no one charges there phones anymore read what it says on the text ." "It says John the rest of the crew are going on a raid in a few weeks those p***'s from the mega mall are going to pay for what they did."Holy f*** Jason what are we going to do that's us and the date it's from 2 weeks ago." "Lets get back to camp and report what we found." "Yeah sounds good lets go."

********************

"F*** F*** F*** WHAT THE H*** WHY" Jeff screamed in rage as he kicked the wall, Breathing and calming down Jeff said"Okay we need to get ready fortify everything get all of the men ready we are in for a f***ing s*** storm." Me and jasmine walked out of his room and walked to the flour bags we never used "Yo Ben get the others we are stacking these on the roof." I called out to Ben who was sleeping on the flour sacks"k dude ." Ben replied lazily from the floor as he raised to his feet and picked up some sacks.

List of fortifications added

Flour shooting wall on roof -Check

Electric fence barbwire attachment-Check

Riot shields made from roofing-check

Scared to H***-F*** no B****