It Has Begun

Episode: 7

Name: It Has Begun

Year:2016

Month: April 

*************************************

1 day later

I sand next to jasmine on the roof of the mall watching our red flag fly high in the air I whisper to jasmine 300 win mag rifle tight in hand."Hey remember if this doesn't work out we get the f*** out of here don't worry about the others." "Okay Jason now shut up and keep watch." She peers back into the scope of her 30 OD 6 hunting rifle. A large truck drives up to the rletric fence."Promise me Jasmine."I say"Jason just f***ing shoot them."No jasmine promise me." "Shoot them d*** it before they get to close." "Promise." "Fine you f***ing psychopath  i promise."

"Good." I say as i pull the trigger of the silenced rifle and shoot the first Garbage rat that leaves the combine others pour out with rifles. About 40 with high military issued rifles the doors of the mall burst open and automatic fire is released dropping 15 Rats to the ground but the other immediately return back with heavier fire i watched in dismay as the rats relode their weapons and storm into the mall in complete silence searching for survivors.I knew there wouldn't be.Jasmine stared tears in her eyes the rifle clutched tightly in her hand the knowledge of her family's death plain in her eyes.I nudge her softly "We have to leave Jasmine ." She shook her head and got to her feat we climbed down the fire escape knowing the rats were clearing the building .Gun smoke stinging in my eyes. I hit the ground hard my feet stinging slightly and i waited as jasmine climbed down "HEY YOU."

 A heavily built man said with a m16 in his hand. Then i ran to one of the fallen bodies and grabbed a fal battle rifle with optic vision and a silencer and shot him in the brain jasmine ran next to me crouched behind the rats dead body and swiped a barrette from a holster on his leg . And we ran down the street weapons in hand my hatched secured on my back and her machete in her belt and ran down the street .

Are you liking my book ? Make sure to comment and vote :)