What I want

I feel like shit right after posting the other one.

I want to distance myself from you. I want to run as far away as possible, just to keep you from getting hurt. I want to curl up into a ball and cry my heart out. God knows that would be better for me. I want to stay away from people and let my insanity take over. I want to be lonely, I want to be a loner...

I want to stop lying to myself. I want to be a normal person. I want to be accepted. I want, no LONG to be needed. Please understand that I'm only human and I need to feel like I'm actually alive every once in a while. I want to be noticed. I want to be loved. I want to love myself.

But I can't.

I need someone to do that for me. I need someone to make me feel like more than one tiny person in the infinite space. I need to stop feeling insignificant. I need to stop being a pessimist. I need to believe in myself and my abilities. I need to be myself, not what I think the world wants me to be. I need to be free as a bird, let my spirit fly. I need to escape the cage I've created for myself. I need to get away from myself, my own mind is torturous. I need to get out more. I need to not be locked up, alone with just my awful thoughts.

I want to feel important. I want to feel like I'm doing something in my life.

I want to change the world.

11/16/16 9:41 AM

Written by, sincerely, The most insignificant person in the world,

Me- Maddy.