Bullied By The One && Only 1D

Hello, My name is Enna Davis. And yes that my real name Enna. Not Emma but Enna. And you might be wonderig.. Who are you? Well im a normal girl. Well I wish i was a normal girl. I get bullied every single day. By who you may ask. My whole school.. kinda sad isnt it? But i mostly get bullied by five boys.. Harry Styles, Louis Tomlision, NIall Horan, Liam Payne, and Zayn Malik. They been bullying me since i first moved to this stupid town. All i was trying to do the first day at this hell hole of a school was be nice to everyone. But as you can tell it didnt work to my liking. But that's my school life for you. My home life is pretty normal. Nice parents loving and work hard for what we have. But the thing is they dont know anything that happens to me in school. No one outside of school knows about it actually. Oh i almost forgot. You maybe wondering what i look like. Well im 5'5 dark brown curly hair it goes to my waist bright green eyes and im a normal weight also. You might say i look normal. Witch i do. But i guess im not good enough at school to be treadted normally. I dont have any friends. Sorry if i seem borning but im really not im loud and i think im kinda funny also.

*This is my first story no judging!*

the boys arent famos in this one. and i kidna cuss alot sorry..........