Chapter 2 The Day At School

(Enna's POV)

I walk into school after what just happened with the group of boys. There gonna hurt me later for sure i just know it! Everyone just looks at me a whispers about me. Probaly about how ugly i am or how i am a whore or something like that. i sigh to myself is it ever going to change? Then one of the fake bitches of the school walks right up to me. Her name Maddie by the way. "whats up slut?" i just look at her. If anyone is the slut it is her. Then she does the unthinkable she slaps me right across the face... I show no emition. Then a group of people surond us. Yelling fight fight fight. If they want one there gonna get one. Then i just punch that bitch right in the middle of her ugly ass face. Then she on the ground out cold. Then everyone gasp. I walk towards my first period class and they all move like im going to punch them next. Ive always wanted to do that to maddie and i finally did. the bad part about it is that a girl harry fucks with! Im so dead! Why do i half to be so stupid and let all my anger out on that barbie doll? I kick a locker and keep walking to class. And guess what? i have classes with every signle one of the boys. Yeppie... im so dead! Im the first one to class and i sit down in the back of the class. Its going to be a long day i think to myself.. 2 mins before the bell rings everyone comes into class and sits down. and all the boys sit around me.. Ugh. Then the bell ring and my teacher Mrs.Johnsons yells for the class to quite down. then she begins her leason. Once she begings i just cant pay attention because im thinking of what they boys might do to me when they figure out what i did to Maddie. But why should i care that bitch had it coming to her. All the boys got a text at the same time i gulp. Then they all look at me and harry mouths yoyr dead. Ah fuck me! Then the bell rings and i pretty much run out of the class room too my next class.

(Harry's POV)

She sure did it this time. what the fuck was she thinking hurting maddie like that? crazy bitch thats why no one likes her. me and the boys have a plan after school to get her back for hurting maddie. and its gonna be good. now were in 6th period. one period left then were kicking her ass. i have a girl next me pass a note to Enna saying to meet us behind school when school is over. when she reads it she sighs and then sticks the note into her pocket. She better be scared about whats coming to her. Then the bell rings and i walk to my next class gym. Enna's in our gym class this should be fun. me and the boys meet out in the gym in a circle to talk about what were gonna do to Enna. Then she comes out of the girls locker room. shes looks scared and nervous. withc she should be. Today in gym were playing doge ball this should be fun. Its boys against girls me and Louis are left and Enna's left on the other team. shes the only girl left. i look at Louis and smirk we throw the balls hard and Enna''s face and they both hit her in the face then she fell back. Me and Louis pretended it was an accident. WItch it wasnt but the gym teacher cant kow that. shes gets up after falling and yells "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!" Then the teacher sends her to the office for saying that and we all high five each other. Then the teacher tells us to go change and we do so. now we wait to see Enna after school to kick her ass.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading love you all! <3