Chapter 1 Monday....

(Enna's POV)

*beep* *beep* *BEEP*

I throw my alarm clock across the room. Stupid thing waking me up. Here goes another week of hell.. I do my daily retuin. First i jump into the shower wash my hair and body. Get out blow dry my hair do my make up and get dressed into high wasted shorts with studs on them and a greenish blueish tank top with an aztec partern on it. Then i slip on my black Vans plus my black Van hat. I look into the mirror and love what im wearing. You might be wondering. Dont you get beat up everyday. Yes i do buit that what make up is for i guess. Then i pick up my bag and run down stairs. i say goodbye to my mom and dad and then i walk to school. (Note- I dont have a car and i love walking). Im about 10 mins away from school. Then i hear 5 guys laughing and i know excatly who is it. Its them.. I turn around and see them. they dont notice me at first but then Niall points me out to all the boys.. Yeppie me.. (note the sarcasum), Then i begin to walk faster. But then i hear harry yell "wait up bitch" then i hear foot steps getting closer to me. I know it not a good idea to run or ill get hurt more so i stop and slowly turn around to face all five of my bullys. They all look down at me and smirk. I sigh. Then harry says "why where you running you know will find you at school and we know where you live". Oh did i forget to mention that louis live 3 house down from me. I just look down at my feet. Then harry puts his finger under my chin and lifts it up so im looking at him. I jerk my head away from his finger. His smirk gets bigger. Then i just lose it after 3 years of this you get tired of it. "GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME". All the boys are looking at me with there mouth wide open. Then Harry smacks me right across the face. I show no emotions. Then harry yells "never talk to me or the boys like that again understand?" I just simply stand there. He smacks me again. and he says it again i nod my head yes. He smirks and says "good". Then they walk away from me towards school. Then i sigh. Its going to be a long day..

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How do you like it?