Chapter 2

I woke up and wall clock was the first thing I observed.

Omg it's 8:30 and my first lecture is gonna start from 9:30 omg I am late .I took my cloths and went towards the girls bathroom panicking through all my journey till there .

I went their and as expected my senior's were there ragging my frndz.

They were troubling one northeast girl( well I got to know from her accent .)

They were teasing her on her eyes and accent.
I felt bad and I being myself went towards them.

One of them saw me and asked - Kya chahiye?
I - dekhiye woh comfortable nhi h aap log plzz usse mat tang kijiye.

Senior( bhavana)- oye tu kaun hoti h Hume yeh btane wali? And by the way tu bhi junior h naa aa tu bhi idhar Kari ho .

I - dekhiye m aap ko warn kr rhi hu aap usse chod dijiye warna m complain kr dungi kyunki ragging crime h

Senior( Sonali)- oye Kya sahi h Kya galat yeh tu Hume bataegi?

Asking this she started pushing me and bad mouthing me.

I got angry and I too started pushing her and like this our fight started.

We were fighting while one of them who was lil decent came and stopped us.
She took the girl with her.

She went away cursing me.

I was going towards bathroom when that northeastern girl stopped me.

Girl - thnks yaar
I - it's ok and always keep in mind that u r not anyone's slave that u will follow their instructions.

She nodded her lil afraid of me

I smiled .

I - don't worry I will not eat u I had my breakfast by the way I am Sanyukta,first year mechanical.
Girl - I am kaustuki ,I am too in first year mechanical.
I - ohh so we'll be great frndz I guess
She smiled and nodded her head.

After this we finally got ready and went for our first class.
Well it was in the lab .We went in the mechanical lab.

As expected we were late.
Our professor asked us to get lost.

We both sat hide behind a machine and started helping the boy.
We three were working (well to be honest only me and kaustuki was doing as the boy had his eyes fixed on kaustuki.well I guess it's love at first sight for him)

After a while the professor came and asked bother of us that why were we still here to which I replied - sir apne hi kaha tha ki get lost toh sir agar machine k peeche chup jayenge toh apko nhi dikhengein.
I said making everyone laugh.

Professor- silence everyone.

He turned towards me - it's ok but ab se late mat Hona u go to ur seat.

I thanked him and took my bag.i gazed the whole lab so as to get an idea where is my seat.After few seconds of trial I asked sir- sir where is my seat?
He looked at every corner and asked me to sit beside a boy who was busy in his machine.
I thanked sir and went to my seat.

*********
I know it's short but abhi Kuch updates chote hi honge.
Sorry but it is planned .

Do comment and tell yaar dekho yeh bhi update kr Diya aap logon k liye.