Chapter 22

"Sir now I hand the class over to you,"PKC smiled at Randhir and left.

Randhir came and sat on the bench while the whole class began whispering while Sanyukta was staring at him in shock.

"Yaar sahi mein he is so handsome!"a girls squeal broke Sanyukta's trance.

"So good afternoon friends,I am Randhir Singh Shekhawat. I am alumni of this college only and am currently managing my business.So let's start with the introduction,"he said and pointed towards the guy in the extreme corner to stand up.

"May I know your name?" he asked him.

"Sir Mayank," he chipped to which Randhir sighed.

"Bhai itna bhi Buddha nahi hu mein yaar Jo Sir bola rha hai" he smiled showing off his dimple to which all the girls awed.

"See guys I am just couple of years older than you so please call me by my name.Is it clear?" he asked them to which they nodded

"okay so Mayank tell the class about yourself. I know bachkana hai bahut but never mind sab intro denge mein bhi so agar sab jokers bane toh I guess koi sharm nahi aani chahiye kisi ko.Isnt it?"he asked them to which they nodded.
Randhir smiled and actioned him to start.
He introduced himself and sat soon Sanyukta's turn came.

She stood up.
" I am Sanyukta Aggarwal.My Rank was 26 and I.... "she gave the general introduction while Randhir stared at her.

Soon she sat and others continued. Randhir keenly listened to them whole time to time glancing at Sanyukta.

Soon enough they were done with introduction when Randhir started teaching them.

The class was unusually interesting with Randhir's time to time jokes.

"... Okay so here we end the class for today. I would like to have a report from you guys in next class best on these facts we considered today," he chipped and left.

"So wasn't the class interesting?No wonder he is the youngest businessman!" Parth chipped happily loving his new professor while Sanyukta was busy in her thoughts which didn't go unnoticed by her.

"Hey Sanyukta, what happened? Are you fine now?" he asked her to which her trance was broken.

"hhh.... No.. I mean nothing just that I am hungry,"she chipped.

"Okay. Let's go to canteen then," he chipped to which she nodded and they left.