Kuroko No Basuke (Kuroko's Basketball)

*WARNING*

This story contain yaoi (gay love). I don't own these characters but came up with the idea of the story. I also don't own the Picture and Video. 

*Story Dedicated To*

ErenxLevi 

Take one of Tetsuya Kuroko & Ryota Kise:

Beep-beep, Beep-beep. A hand hits the alarm clock shutting it off. The hand then retreats back under the blanket uncovering the body underneath and pushes a set of hair back revealing a face.

"Mmmmh. Ryota Kise, it's time to get up-suu..." Kise says to himself as he stares up at the ceiling then sits up, making his hair flop back in front of his face, he then glances over at the clock. Seeing it was 6:00 a.m. Kise gets out of bed and walks into the bathroom. Once inside he locks the bathrooms' door and grabs his toothbrush and began his morning routine of brushing his teeth. Kise was still in a daze as he was doing all of this, but sooner or later his thoughts went back to Kuroko. Kise then removes his clothes and throw them into the laundry basket one by one. Afterwards he steps into the shower and turns the water on. Kise stands under the hot water, letting it soak him top to bottom. While standing there he closes his eyes and imagines Kuroko at the school's' basketball court training. In Kise head, Kuroko is drenched in his sweat; it seems like he's been training for hours. Kuroko then stops training and walks over to the his bag that's laying next to the bench, and grabs a water bottle out of it. He opens the bottle then pours it onto his face. Kise watches the water slowly drips down Kuroko's neck and soak his shirt. Kise then opens his eyes and sees Kuroko standing in front of him naked in the shower.

"...Kise? Aren't you going to kiss me?" Kuroko leans forward towards Kise with his eyes closed and his head tilted up. Kise took in how Kuroko looked, his shoulder was broad, but slender and his skin seemed so soft...he couldn't see anything further down cause of all the steam. Kise looked back up to Kuroko's lips; for some reason to him they looked soft and pink. Kise closed his eyes and leans forward toward Kuroko to kiss him.

Thud. "Owww!" Kise yelps and opens his eyes to see the showers' tiled wall in front of his face. It seemed he had hit his forehead against the wall while imagining the whole thing. "You have got to be kidding me. Ugg." Kise groans rubbing his forehead. Lately Kise have been imagining weird things like what just happened. He has never liked a guy before, but that didn't matter to him. The only thing he worried about was how Kuroko would react to his feelings; not that he was going to tell he any time soon. Shaking those thoughts out of his head he quickly got cleaned and ran into his room and got his uniform on. Before he walked out of the house he quickly glanced at the kitchen table and saw a note.

"Won't be home for a few nights. Went to go visit your grandparents. Money is on the table, don't spend it all because that's all you'll have for a week. If you need anything or if there is a emergency call us. -Love Mom. <3" Kise read the note and looked at the money. There was $300, plenty of money to last for a week Kise thought.