the price to pay for loving you /part two

the next day i got up to go to work (i work at a small town coffee shop in canning n.s)called

i pulledon my uniform with my xxs T hung limply on my anorexic body ,i knew i was but i was on pillls i was getting better.i pulled on skinny jeans and arm warmers to cover the deep recent angery cuts on my wrist.i pulled my hair up into a pony tail grabbed my bag and left.once i got there rebbeca my best friend(and secret crush)and practilly like my sistar ,she took one look at me from my puffy eyes to my arm warmers and said"will".and beforei could i could say anything we had customers coming in ,in a rush and cranky the morning people were verry cranky alot but the afternoon people were much better they had nice smiles and were just generaly happy .i was filling a pot of coffe it was 12:15 in the afternoon i was soon on lunch i had 5 min left i was turning around with the hot pot of coffe and i herd a vocie say "mediem cappicnio with a lemon poppy seed muffin " i froze.

i knew that order bye heart ,but more importantly i know that voice ,it was like i had known that voice forever i spun around ,and my foot caust on the wall and i spilt hot coffee on my arm warmer and it burnt my arm i gasped and then (fml)my cuts started to bleed i put my arm to my waste so it was preesed up agasint me as so people wouldent notice and i looked up and my heart nearly stoped it was him.from his deep blue eyes that were at this moment full of concern,to his curly golden hair and to the amazing perfectness of his jawline it was him.

it was will.

As soon as i turned around he looked at me and his eyes got hudge and said in a shocked wisper"mj?"

yea no shit i said in a sarcastic on verge of tears voice. omg he said  u look terible ,have u been starving again?then he grabbed my arm and saw  the blood coming through my arm warmer she just stared to cry and say why?i pulled my arm away from him and said im on my lunch break but she can help you,i said as i pointed at rebecca ,she looked up saw wil and her eyes got right dark while will was looking away i grabed my keys and ran out thye door .i told myself i wsaent gonna cry in front of him but as soon as i was out of thyere i started balling i just couldent take it i got as far as the park and sat down and put my head in my hands and started to ball just to let it all out i was just sitting there crying when i herd somon sit down next to me i looke up and it was him.oh now what i said

he just looked at me then pulled my in for a hug and wispered what happened mj,what led you to this,i just shook my  head and dint respond how could i tell him .i really missed you holding me i wisperd .omg i thought i just said that out load but to my suprise he agreed ,so mj u look like u need food and sleep so im gonna take u to my apartmet and u can stay tere all night so i can just make sure your eating ok?

i was so shell shocked that he was saying all this all i could do was nod and when he went to help me up i kinda fell into him and i looked dowwn embaresed backed up nd apoligized he just laughed and pulled me in for a kiss i pressed my full self against him (he had a bonor)i smiled and kised him and back i dint even fight bcak i was shocek that he wasent mad at he grabed my hand and led me to hi sSUV and got me in the passenger side and then went around to his side and hopped in as he pulled out of his parking space he drove with his left hand and held my hand with his right .i looked out the window as the tears poured out my eyes.