Chapter 4: Hangover In A Supermarket

You're all I need...

|7:12am|
My God... What the fuck happened last night? I woke up to a strong headache. I feel cold, yet some parts of my body feel warm. Wait a minute. Who's this arm wrapped around me? Why the fuck are we sleeping on the floor? There's so many questions I have right now and no one is awake to answer them. Max is laying on the couch, so that means...

"Ugh, my head." Ian said groggily. His sleepy voice is so sexy. He suddenly gasped and sat down. "W-what happened and why was I cuddling with you on the floor?" His face looked like a tomato. He weirdly looks cute when he blushes. I just realized that he only has his underwear on. God, he's so attractive. Such a perfect skinny body. He has such strong arms, too. Every vein was visible on them. That's my weakness in guys. His hair was attractively messy and he didn't have his glasses on. Fuck, he's so handsome.

"Well, someone really is happy to see me." Ian giggled. I looked down at my joggers and realized I have a boner. I quickly put my arms over my bulge. "George, it-" I cut him off.

"Joji is better. Sorry." He laughed

"Well, Joji, it's okay if you're gay. You may never know. I may or may not be gay too. You'll have to find out." He winked, got up and went to the kitchen. I didn't really get it at first because I was still shocked. But then it hit me. Did he just...?

"Here." He handed me some painkillers and a glass of water. "You're gonna need it."

|9:30am|
I started making breakfast so it would be ready for when Max would wake up. Ian was sitting at the table scrolling through his Twitter feed. A sudden shout from the living room caught our attention.

"Oh, fuck me! My fucking head." Ian smirked and went to get a glass of water and some pills for Max. "Thanks. What a night, right boys?"

"We don't remember anything, Max." He looked at us confused. As if he didn't believe us. He looks so wasted; dead. I can only imagine how much he drank. He really has to tone it down. Max is pretty much an alcoholic, although he denies it.

"Nothing at all? Damn. First of all, Ian was already wasted by his second shot of Vodka. Fucking lightheaded. And you, George, can take alcohol like a champ. You just have to control your little horny urges, man." He started laughing while Ian and I stood in front of him confused.

"What did I do?" I was pretty much scared of his answer. I did wake up in Ian's arms & he was in his underwear.

"You we're getting all touchy with Ian and he seemed to enjoy it. Then again, you were both drunk. We all do stupid shit while drunk." True, we all do. However, I woke up to Ian in just his underwear. "Don't worry. Y'all didn't fuck or anything. You pretty much blacked out and Ian fell asleep behind you. The reason you were shirtless was because you poured beer on yourself and couldn't remember about it seconds later. So you took it off. Ian pretty much just stripped down before falling asleep." Well, that's a relief. Now why would I just pour beer on myself?

I went back to the kitchen to finish cooking breakfast. After a few minutes, I served them and myself some food and we all sat to eat.

|12:43pm|
"Oi, cunts, are y'all ready? We gotta go." Max shouted from the main door.

"Yes!" We both shouted. Max went to his car to wait for us. After a few minutes, we exited the house and locked it.

"Well, boys, time to get everything for our next few videos." Max said while he turned on the car.

We got there in a matter of minutes. It's funny how I'm the one who comes up with some of the ideas but Max takes control of the whole plan. We're like a team.

We took photos together while we were at the Supermarket. We looked trashed. We do have a hangover, after all. A pretty bad one, if I do say so myself.

|2:10pm|We got all sorts of things for the video, plus the usual for Max's house

|2:10pm|
We got all sorts of things for the video, plus the usual for Max's house. We went back to his house and put everything away. Max called HowToBasic to let him know that he will be recording for us. Then, he called Warren and invited him over so he can help out.

|10:30pm|
I realized that I have some videos that need to be edited. I turned my laptop on and while I waited for the screen to load, I lit a cigarette. It was taking forever to load and update. I took a long drag and exhaled a thick cloud of smoke. I didn't feel stressed right now, but I needed it. Sad, I know.

I suddenly stopped editing a video and started thinking about today. What did he mean? Why can't I remember last night? I mean, Max said we didn't do anything. But what if he lied? No! Max would never lie to me. Would he? Jesus, I should stop overthinking and keep editing this cancerous video.

"You'll have to find out..."