Chapter 5

It was down to one week until Hunter went on tour, and I went with him. We had so much to do. We had to visit his parents and my parents. So that meant going to Lousisana, and Michigan. We basically had everything packed and ready to go, we just had to load everything up. It will be hard to leave this place and experience a whole new section of life but I'm sure it will all be worth it. I wasn't really used to change. I never liked changing things in my life even as a child. But for Hunter, I could sacrifice a few things.

"So are you ready to go to Louisiana to see my parents?" He asked kind of anxiously.

"Yeah, I think so.." I responded back quietly.

"What do you mean you think so...?" He asked.

"I'm just stressed about all this traveling, and honestly I'm kinda scared to go on this tour.. But I'm excited for you!"

"What do you mean you're scared?"

"We're going all new places that we've never even been, and I know I've met your parents before but it's just like I always get nervous when we go to see them."

"I know, but just think of all the memories we are going to make.. Why do you get nervous, sweetie?"

"I know, but because I feel like I have to impress them all the time. I don't know. Don't you get like that with my parents?"

"Well, I do when I first get there. But after a couple of days, I get used to it. I guess its just an in-law thing."

"Yeah, but I know that everything will be fine. At least they're welcoming.." I said kind of chuckling.

Hunter then walked over to me and hugged me. "We'll have a blast this year. I promise you."

"I trust you."

He kissed me, and then let go to put our bags in the car.

I went upstairs one last time to use the bathroom before we left. I walked into the bathroom, stood there, and just stared at myself in the mirror. Thinking about how much my life has changed in the last two years. It was absolutely crazy. I went from just being a fan of Hunters, with posters hanging all over my room. And crazing out about going to his concerts, to actually being his fiancé.. and going on tour with him. His first ever tour. I've followed him since the very beginning. All of his first ever concerts, and showings at places like coffee shops. It was unbelievable how much I loved him. Everything about him was perfect, every move that he made was perfect. Even through any mood, he was perfect. He was mine.

I hurried up and went to the bathroom, and double checked to make sure I had all my stuff. I ran down the stairs, and saw Hunter waiting for me at the stairs.

"You ready beautiful?" he asked me smiling.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said, then kissed him.

We both walked out to the car, and got in. We were going to drive to Louisiana, then to Michigan later this week. After Michigan, we would be officially on tour.

It has been three hours since we've been on the road, and we haven't really said much.

I could tell he knew that I was a hot mess of emotions.

He then turned at me and sang a part from his song "Cry With You",

"When you try not to look at me
Scared that I'll see you hurting
You're not hiding anything, no
And frankly it's got me worried.
Nobody knows you better than I do
I keep my promises, I'm fighting for you
You're not alone
I'll listen 'till your tears give out
You're safe and soud, I swear that I won't let you down
What's hurting you I, I feel it too
I mean it when I say
When you cry, I cry with you, with you
I'm not going any place
I just hate to see you like this
No, I can't make it go away
Oh, but keeping it inside won't fix it
I can't give you every answer that you need
But I wanna hear everything you wanna tell me"