Chapter 1

It was a normal day. Monsters and Humans once again Roaming the Earth together.Error was sitting on the couch with Ink right beside him, Paperjam was in his room thinking about Fresh.

Paperjam really loved ❤️️ Mr.Fresh but he was to scared to tell Mr.Fresh how he felt he thought that if He didn't love him back it would ruin there whole friendship.
But PJ was wrong Fresh loved Paperjam and wanted to tell PJ how he felt and Today was the Day or atleast Fresh Thought.

-Fresh pov-

     Today is the Day!!! I'll tell Paperjam exactly how I feel!!!! I'll just have to text My brother (Error).

F-  What's up my super fresh brother!!!! Can I come over today?? I'd love to visit my dearest most loving brother.

That's gotta do it this will totally convince him to let me see Jammy.

-5Mins later-
[F=Fresh E=Error]

E- *Sigh* -_- your only doing this to see My Son, I know you are because you love him.

F- *Gasps* I am Not!!!

E-  Don't lie to me just come over and get this over with you know Ink Doesn't like you.

F-  Thank You Bro!!! I know I know!!! Be over there in 10.

E-  Whatever -_-

-Error's Pov-

>Error was laying with Inky Before I Heard his phone Buzz<

*Bizzz*

It's just my phone I'll answer it later

-5 mins later-

*Bizzz*
Might as well answer this

Inky I'll be back in a second I just have to answer this real quick.

I walked out of the living room and to the kitchen

*sigh* Fresh sent me a message.

F- What up My super Fresh Brother!!! Can I come over today?? I'd love to visit my dearest most loving brother.

E- *Sigh* -_- your only doing this to see my son, I know because you love him

F- *Gasps* I am not !!!

E- Don't lie to me just come over and get this over with you know Ink doesn't like you.

F- Thank You Bro!!! I Know I Know!!! I'll be over  there in 10

E- Whatever -_-

I sat my phone down and went back to the living room.

Mind- Oh Asgore, how the Hell am I supposed to tell Ink that Fresh is coming over??

Hey Inky??

He Looked at me with a Blank expression

Ummm Fresh is Coming over you know my so called brother.

His blank expression changed to a face full of anger.

-Inks Pov-

    I was sitting on the couch waiting for Error to come back. After a while
He came back with a worried look. He told me his brother Fresh was coming over. I was filled with anger. He knows I don't like that living parasite!!! But I held my anger in and told him i didn't mind.

-Pj's Pov-

I was thinking about Fresh until I heard a noise coming from the living room. I Quietly went to railing of the stairs to see what was going on. Nothing really happened. After a while of waiting I got impatient and stared making my way to my room, until I heard My Father (Error) say something. He said Fresh Was Coming Over. My eyes were filled with happiness and excitement. I ran back to my room as quiet as possible and waited for Fresh.

Ya that was pretty short I know I know but I think that a new chapter would be good for when Fresh comes -Blueberry Out