Chapter 27

Hey folks...

Magkaka BA na po sa next chapter..

Kaya, kung sa mga 12 pababa, (hindi na 13 pababa,kasi,I'm 13.XD)

Pag isipan niyong mabuti kung babasahin niyo itoo.

At baka, ako ang sisihin ng mga mAgulang nyoooo...-.-"

K.payyyyn..Enjoooy!!

"Honeeeeeeey!!! Antagal mo naman.." Sigaw saakin ni Richard habang ako ay nasa banyo.nauna na kasi siyang maligo...

Ahhh, nga pala, it's been a year simula nung nagpropose saaking si richard..and now we're married..

We're on a hotel here in Las Vegas.

"Yeah..i'm coming..wait..."

"C'mon, it's our honeymoon hon..please, don't take it too long.."

Yeah, you heard it right..

It's our honeymoon tonight.

And bago pa sirain ni Richard ang pinto, lalabas na ako..

"Hon, you're soo sexy..WET LOOK!"

"Hey!i'm just wearing a robe and you call it sexy? C'mon, what's in here is sexy.." Sabay wink sakanya.hahaha..

Lumapit saakin si Richard.

"I know, so let me tke it off for you.." Sabay hila ng tali sa robe ko.

Naka boxer's nalang kasi siya..ghaaaad! He's so excited.-.-"

He bring me to the bed Nd He's now kissing me sweetly and I wrap my legs to his waist and my arms to his neck.And a Fantasy happen..

Richard's P.O.V

and..my Kiss trail her jawline and neck,tumingala siya for an easy access.

I go back to her lips while my hands caress her breasts. I lick her lower lip for entrance which she grant.

I nibble her earlobe.kiss her down to shoulder. I reach her right breast,kiss and suck it like a baby, she arch her body forward and moan.

I kiss and lick her belly button down to her thigh and continue to her "Flower".

I slid my finger and kiss her to cherry while thrusting slowly,i slid Another finger,she go on with the thrust.

"Yee-yes!harder!" She moan.

I continue harder and reach her climax, I remove my fingers and enter my manhood to her.

"You're a tease! Please, faster!" She moan.

" say you love me first.."

"I-i love you Mr.Gomez..just please! Faster!"

"As your wish Mrs.Gomez."

And i do what she said while kissing her..

Until we both reached our climax.

I lay down next to her.

"I love you Dawn Zoe M. Gomez"

"I love you to Richard frank Gomez"

And we both fell asleep.

----

Tenenenen!! Sa wakas! Natapos ko din yung BS.

Nag change ng P.O.V kasi, mas maganda kung lalake ng nagkwekwento ng ganyang part.HAHAHA..

So what can you say..xD

So,uhm..

I'm planning to add JulQuen here..so yeah.

Hope you Enjoy!!

Labyuuuu guyth!

Please vote and Comment..

Be my fan.:D

@msphotgrapherxx (IG)

@cycyhere (twitter)